Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Share | 

Results - 4/26/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Results - 4/26/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 am

Hi there. Wow, the finale is getting pretty close now. I will keep this short as I have mentioned before I do have some problems posting in this section. I am going to have my daughter check out my end and thanks Jodie for the suggestion in the forum news part.

Okay, 58 million votes were cast. Our idols visited the staff of TMZ and had a question and answer session. I really do not care for TMZ personally.

The Ford music video showed different types of magic from our idols with the song being called "Magic". A Ford Escape was featured.

Guest performances:

Queen Extravagansa was featured who are keeping the music alive of this group. I must say that lead singer was awesome and I did enjoy this alot. The group sang "Somebody To Love". Good to see Brian May and Roger Taylor still performing.

Stefano from season 10 did his newest single which was called "I'm On A Roll". Casey Abrams was chatting with Ryan Seacrest before this performance (good to see him but wondering if he will ever release a debut album). What I liked about the song Stefano sang was it was entertaining and I think it is a great dance number. Stefano looked good also.

I am not a big fan of Katy Perry and this song did not improve my feelings for her. The song is "Part of Me". Had kind of a army theme (I think that it what it was) and overall was just okay.

lol! Results:

Jessica Sanchez - Jimmy Iovine thought the Queen song choice was mistake but she redeemed herself with the second song. She is safe.

Elise Testone - Jimmy felt both songs were not good choices. She is bottom 3.

Hollie Cavanagh - Jimmy thought she did a good job on the Queen song but really shined on her second song. She is bottom 3.

Joshua Ledet - Jimmy was impressed with both of his songs. He is safe.

Skylar Laine - Her first song was done in a competent way but Jimmy felt her second song was indulgent. She is in the bottom 3.

Phil Phillips - Seems Phil has not been feeling well in the last week. Jimmy feels he is having a rough time with his songs. He is safe.

Skylar Laine is sent back to safety first. Elise Testone's luck has run out and she is eliminated from the competition. I do not think was a big surprise since she has never seemed to connect with the viewing public that well and has been in the bottom 3 six times. I wish her luck and I certainly hope she puts out rock music as I do like her as a singer. Our show ends with Elise singing "Whole Lotta Love".

Well that is a wrap for this week. Everyone take care until next time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/26/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:20 am

My feeling is Elise should have been sent home last week and Colton stay. JMO

* As far as guest performances I have to agree with you Crystal. I loved the Queen Extravagansa. It was amazing.
* Stephano looked so good. I'll be checking out his record for sure as he was one of my favorites during his season.
* AGREE! Don't like Katy Perry.

Happy to see the ones saved this week are Phillip and Skylar. I get the feeling the top three will be Phillip, Skylar and Joshua.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/26/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 pm

I was hoping to see Adam Lambert with queen since I heard he signed on but that didnt happen. I agree about Colton he should have stayed. Not a fan of Katy either. I want Skylar and Jessica or Holly in the final... I know you dont agree and thats ok I still love yas!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/26/12   Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:59 pm

It is OK that we don't agree. Gives a mixture of perspective and thoughts on the show. Love ya right back little pea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/26/12   

Back to top Go down

Results - 4/26/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: