Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 5/3/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 5/3/12 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 5/3/12   Results - 5/3/12 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:59 am

Results - 5/3/12 984495496 Have to keep this short as once again having problems posting in this section.

Joshua Ledet was safe.

Hollie Cavanagh was in the bottom 2.

Phil Phillips was safe.

Skylar Laine was in the bottom 2.

Jessica Sanchez was safe.

Coldplay did two songs "Paradise" and "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall". Liked the first not the second.

Carrie Underwood sang "Blown Away" from her new album release. It was okay but not my cup of tea. Her dress was pretty in spite of being a little risque for our sweet Carrie.

Almost 60 million votes were cast.

Surprise as Skylar Laine is the one sent home this week. She ends our night with the song "Gunpowder & Lead". I am sure this girl will be a success in her future.

One last note: I do believe that Jimmy Iovine will be signing several of these artists once the show ends especially Joshua Ledet judging by his comments of last night.

Until next week, take care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 5/3/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/3/12   Results - 5/3/12 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:57 pm

I still cant believe Results - 5/3/12 945178 that Phil is still here . I think Skylar went out with so much class. She will do fine in life and I think she knows it... nono Thanks again CC for your great write ups!

Results - 5/3/12 Siggy2-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 5/3/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/3/12   Results - 5/3/12 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

I was rather shocked that Skylar was the one going home. I guess America wasn't ready for another country singer to win the AI title. Well, at least Phillip is still there. (Sorry Jodie)
Jodie I do agree with you comment that Skylar went out with class. Loved her country vibe and all that energy she had on stage. Reminds me of another AI contestant who had a lot of energy. *wiggling eyebrows*
I have no doubt Skylar will get a record deal right away. She's that damn good. If she doesn't I'll find some way to haunt Jimmy in his dreams. LOL

BTW, loved listening to Cold Play. They sounded amazing. And Carrie was stunning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 5/3/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/3/12   Results - 5/3/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 5/3/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: