Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 5/10/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 5/10/12 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 5/10/12   Results - 5/10/12 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Results - 5/10/12 322546 Hi there. Our show is beginning with scenes of other home visits from other idols. Our remaining four give some comments about how great it would be to take a home visit. Now comes the welcoming of the judges and Ryan. Several people from the audience are on stage with Ryan.

This is a first I think because Ryan mentions the AI tour and everyone who is in the audience is going to get tickets to the show. I am wondering why they are doing that. Anyhow, what a plus for them.

Our top four do the song "California Dreaming" made popular by The Mamas & Papas. It was just okay for me overall. I found the Ford music video much more entertaining as they show how the commercial is being made in a rough part of Los Angeles. The idea is to make this area look more beautiful plus the first Ford electric car is shown as well. The song for the commercial is "Feeling So Good".

Our results are pretty drawn out so let me get to the guest singers first.

So good to see David Cook back on the AI stage. He has a new single out called "The Last Song I'll Write For You" which he performs. I liked it but then I am a big fan of David's.

Jennifer Lopez does her latest single called "Dance Again". She looks great and in spite of so many critics who put her down I have to say I like the song and thought the performance was pretty good. Of course her boy toy Casper was featured in the number. He looks almost too young for her I think but then to each their own.

lol! Results:

Seems 70 million votes were cast for our four and as mentioned before they really drug this out on the results but here goes:

Phil Phillips - Jimmy Iovine thinks Phil really came into his own on his first number. His second number was even better and Jimmy feels he really delivered. He is safe.

Joshua Ledet - Jimmy thought the gospel rendition that Joshua did on his first number did not work on the song. However for his second number it was a piece of magic. He is safe.

Jessica Sanchez - Jimmy thought she did a great job on the first number but did not like the growl so much. On her second number he thought she really bought it (sorry I did not agree with his thoughts). She is safe.

Hollie Cavanagh - Jimmy thought she was over the top with her first song. He felt she did not understand the concept of her second song which is why the judges critique her so much. Sadly Hollie's time has run out and she is eliminated this week. All I can say is I hope this girl makes a album because I would definitely buy it. She closes our show tonight by singing "The Climb" after we see her journey on the show. While the journey part is going on she does not look very happy. While she is singing you can see how upset Joshua Ledet is now that she is leaving as they are pretty good friends.

So now our week is over and I will be back next week with all the news of the show. I hope you have a great week ahead. Until next time, toodles!

Results - 5/10/12 957302
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 5/10/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/10/12   Results - 5/10/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:33 pm

*Not at all surprised Hollie got the boot this week. Totally surprised she wasn't booted a few weeks ago but that's how America votes, I guess.
*I agreed with Jimmy's comment concerning Phillip. Overall he did an amazing job. *Jessica wowed me more with her second song that the first.
*Joshua actually did good this week in my opinion. No yelling and screaming like Fantasia. LOL

*Didn't David Cook look amazing? I will certainly be buying the new album.
*Jennifer? What can I say? The girl knows her stuff. What a performance she put on.
Looking forward to seeing the home coming videos of our last three Idols next
week.

Talk to y'all later. ..... Results - 5/10/12 817441 .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 5/10/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/10/12   Results - 5/10/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi there. I just read that David Cook has been released from his label (RCA). Seems he was not happy not releasing any new music. I am not sure if the song he sang will be just a single or on a new album. I am going to check his website to see.

You might be interested in knowing that Adam Lambert's new album comes out on Tuesday, the 15th.

Do you know when Taylor will be releasing his new album?

Bye for now!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 5/10/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/10/12   Results - 5/10/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Haven't heard a thing about Taylor's new album. It was rumored to be released in the spring. Weeeeell...spring has sprung and still no album. He has said he was taking his time with this one but come on.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 5/10/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/10/12   Results - 5/10/12 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Taylor wants an album that sells so I am sure he will take the time he needs to do it right. I think he knows he has lost a few followers and wants to get them back. As for David Cook he will do fine ladies love em! now as for Jennifer Lopez Results - 5/10/12 182355 Results - 5/10/12 88111 Results - 5/10/12 2904716245 Results - 5/10/12 531978 Results - 5/10/12 13092
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

Results - 5/10/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/10/12   Results - 5/10/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 5/10/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: