Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 5/17/12

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 5/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 5/17/12   Results - 5/17/12 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:20 am

Results - 5/17/12 984495496 More problems posting so will make this quick.

More scenes of home visits as the song "Homeward Bound" by Simon & Garfunkel plays. Two will go on to the finale, one goes home.

Welcome to judges and Ryan. Our top 3 sing "Gotta Get You Into My Life" by The Beatles. This was just okay for me.

Ford music video consisted of our three playing silent movie characters. Corny I thought.

Jimmy Iovine thoughts:

Joshua Ledet - Jimmy thinks Joshua had a good night overall even though he had some negative thoughts about each song he performed. He does feel he should be in the finale.

Jessica Sanchez - Jimmy felt that each of the songs she sang was missing something but does think she is a very talented girl who is worthy of singing at the Grammys.

Phil Phillips - Jimmy thought his second song was a snoozefest but the other two songs won him the night especially the third song which was flawless.

Guest singers:

Lisa Marie Presley - I really dig the smokey voice that she has and although her song "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" was a little strange, I liked it. Will buy it for sure.

Adam Lambert - His song "Never Close Our Eyes" was great and is on his latest album which I have already bought (the whole album is great I think). Good performance for sure.

Filler Time:

Our three went to help sing on the new animated release "Ice-Age: Continental Drift" after seeing Jennifer Lopez chatting with some animated characters.

Rita Wilson, Carol Bayer and Jimmy Iovine reflect about Donna Summer for a few moments.

Each of our judges give comments regarding the top three before the results.

Results:

First to the finale is Jessica Sanchez (bummer). Phil Phillips will join her which send Joshua Ledet home. After watching his journey he gives a fantastic version of "It's A Man's World" once again which includes him bringing his mom on stage and giving hugs to all the judges. This kid better get a contract I say.

Remember next week the show will air on Tuesday and Wednesday. No matter what I will be voting my fingers off for Phil (WGWG -white guy with guitar). Until next time, take care!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Results - 5/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/17/12   Results - 5/17/12 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:50 pm

I think that Joshua's "It's A Man's World" is easily one the best performances ever done my a contestant on the idol stage. That i've seen anyways.

Did you notice that the fox cut it off during the middle of his performance. How rude!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 5/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/17/12   Results - 5/17/12 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:28 pm

I was mildly surprised Jessica made it into the finale. I was really thinking Joshua and Phillip were the two to beat since they gave amazing performances the night before. With that said, Good luck to both Jessica and Phillip. I too will be voting my fingers off for Phillip.
Loved seeing Adam Lambert back on the Idol stage. Hard to believe he is gay because he's sooooo hot. Anyway....Love the song. Will probably buy the Cd next time I'm out shopping.
I wasn't all that thrilled with Lisa Marie's song. She sounded good but I just didn't get into it as much as I thought I might. She did look amazing though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 5/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/17/12   Results - 5/17/12 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:43 pm

not impressed with the results only because Phillip is not my kind of music but to each there own...
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 5/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/17/12   Results - 5/17/12 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:12 am

I was watching season 1 of americas got talent and you will never belive who I found!

America's Got Talent - JESSICA SANCHEZ

even at 12 she had it..
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

Results - 5/17/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 5/17/12   Results - 5/17/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 5/17/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-