Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Choice and Duets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

The Choice and Duets Empty
PostSubject: The Choice and Duets   The Choice and Duets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Anybody watching either of these shows? I'm really getting interested in Duets. Mainly because I like Kelly, Robin and John. But I also like the concept of the show. My favorite is Jordan (I think that's her name. The girl with the pink hair) who is on Kelly's team. I'm so liking her.
I tried watching The Choice again last night. STUPID SHOW! The only reason it's getting fans is because of Taylor, IMO. Next week (they changed the time back to June 21st) is his group. I'll watch that episode for sure. After that, I don't really care for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Choice and Duets   The Choice and Duets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 pm

This section is kind of an odd place to put this post. However I will answer. I sort of like duets. I did like Jordan but sadly she was eliminated last night from Kelly's team. Of the ones left I like Jennifer's two guys the best.

As for the choice it is a quirky show for sure. I will be watching tonight for sure since Taylor will be on it. Hopefully he gets a nice woman.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Choice and Duets   The Choice and Duets Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 pm

LOL....sorry about that. I was half asleep when I posted this. Didn't realize it was in the prayer section. Such a dork. lol!

I watched Tay on the Choice too. Still not impressed enough to watch the entire season. I hope Tay's pick this time is better than the last. lips ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Choice and Duets   The Choice and Duets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:41 am

The Choice and Duets 584949 It's okay Deni, I sometimes goof. After viewing Taylor on The Choice, I thought he was adorable. When he had to pick his last girl that was really cute how he jumped out of his chair and the scolding that Dee gave him (how I would love to sit on his lap like she did but I would probably crush him). Of all the girls he had I think he picked the right one and sure hope she appreciates this man like we do. I plan to watch next week just to see where he took her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Choice and Duets   The Choice and Duets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Choice and Duets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: