Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Grrrrrr.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Grrrrrr..... Empty
PostSubject: Grrrrrr.....   Grrrrrr..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Please pray that I don't kill someone soon. Bad Mood

Grrrrrr..... 645528 ..... Grrrrrr..... 857532 .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Grrrrrr..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrr.....   Grrrrrr..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:18 am

Grrrrrr..... 248559 Okay kiddo, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know how you feel however as I recently found out my mom is planning on selling the house we live in and I will be homeless sometime next year. I am mad as a hornet as my mother promised to leave this place to me but turns out she is a liar. I am so upset with her especially since she will not consider letting me pay her rent to stay here. My pension is gone and I now only have my social security. Do you know how hard it is going to be to pack up a 3 bedroom house and move into a studio apartment which is all I will be able to afford I think. My daughter and I have talked about renting a house together but frankly I am not wild about that idea as her kids are kind of un-ruly and they are slobs overall. Not sure I can handle it. Another factor is this house is completely paid off so I would not have to worry about the rent being raised.

If my mom follows through with this crazy idea I have already decided I will never speak to her again. I have put my heart and soul into this place not too mention I have been like a prisoner taking care of her day and night which gets no appreciation whatsoever. I HAVE HAD IT WITH HER!

Grrrrrr..... 555837
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Grrrrrr..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrr.....   Grrrrrr..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm

I remember you mentioning some of these issues when we met in Fernley. I will keep you in my prayers that things work out and you can keep the house.

My issue is this: Yesterday I was having a good day. Despite the extreme heat I rode around on the city bus getting some much needed stuff done.
I had been home for less than an hour when the mail arrived. In the mail was a letter informing me I was being dropped from my health insurance. The reasons they sited were a) I don't have a dependent child under age 18 and b) I'm not pregnant. What the hell is that all about? I've had this insurance for nearly five years and now the state of Arizona decides to pull the rug out from under me.
It's sad because, finally, after all these years I'v got Dr's I like and trust. I will lose them unless I can find other alternative health insurance which will allow me to keep them. Yesterday afternoon I was so pissed. Now I'm not sure what to do. Where do I go? Is there something out there I can really truly afford? So many questions for this inquiring mind.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Grrrrrr..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrr.....   Grrrrrr..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Jeesh Deni, so sorry to hear about this insurance event. I honestly do not get it at all. The economy is so bad and yet these stupid companies treat the low income and middle class like they have thousands of dollars to waste. Not one of these companies will give you a break. It makes me ill thinking how bad things are.

As for my mother, she and I are fighting like cats and dogs. I am really going into a bad depression over everything that is going on. At the least little thing I start crying knowing what a mess I have made of my life plus helping my family out when I did have money. Now I have nothing but a ton of bills to pay off plus of course the knowledge that I have to find a new place to live. I have been looking and sadly I think I am going to have to put my cat to sleep because none of these places will accept a cat even with a deposit. I would try to find her a new home but she is not a friendly cat to strangers at all. She even avoids my mom. Oops, better get off this subject as the tears are flowing again. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Grrrrrr..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrr.....   Grrrrrr..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:07 pm

..... big hug ..... You are in my prayers Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Grrrrrr..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrr.....   Grrrrrr..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:44 pm

wow i don't know what to say. i keep yall in my prayers and thoughts. is it ok if i get others to pray for yall?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

Grrrrrr..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrr.....   Grrrrrr..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrrrrr.....
Page 1 of 1