Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12 Empty
PostSubject: The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12   The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12 984495496 Jeesh, I am going to tune in for this show to see how Britney, Demi and the guys fare as judges. However it seems "The Voice" will be on three nights; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. To me this is overkill and frankly I will not be watching any of the first three shows. I will probably watch them on the internet because the show is up against several finales of other shows I have been watching over the summer. They being "Masterchef", "Bachelor Pad" and "So You Think You Can Dance". Plus as mentioned I also want to view the first night of "The X-Factor".

While I am not wild about the format of X-Factor, I also do not care for the battle rounds that The Voice has either. Jeesh, some of these shows drive me nuts the way they go against each other at the same time frame.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12   The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:46 pm

I love the Voice. Mainly because I'm such a big fan of Blake Shelton. I will watch The Voice over X-Factor any day of the week. And it really doesn't have anything to do with Britney, Demi or Simon. I just was not impressed watching the first season. The only reason I watched the first season of X-Factor to begin with was Paula. And to have her treated the way they did. Shameful! I will admit there were some awesomely talented singers and it was great to watch them sing but over all...NO...won't be watching X-Factor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

The Show Starts On Wednesday 9/12/12
Page 1 of 1