Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Second Auditions - 9/13/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Second Auditions - 9/13/12 Empty
PostSubject: Second Auditions - 9/13/12   Second Auditions - 9/13/12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 am

Second Auditions - 9/13/12 833804 Hi there. As said last night I intend to keeping re-capping this show in spite of no one being interested but hey to each their own I say. Besides I love giving my opinion and if any of you should take a gander at this new season, I would love to hear your thoughts as well.

Okay on to tonight's episode which was a very quick hour to say the least. Of course we get scenes from the night before and once again we see the mobs of people who came out to audition. Seems this hour is still auditions from San Franciso, California and Providence, Rhode Island (I know I spelled Providence wrong in my first re-cap. Oh Well!). More comments from judges and contestants alike before we actually get to some performances. Boy is this chitty-chatty taking up alot of time.

Okay already, let's get to the first audition of the night. Johnny Maxwell is 16 year old student who opts to perform an original song. It is called "All These People". His singing is not horrible but does need work however the song turns out to be a mostly rap song. He sort of reminded me of Chris Rene from last season with his song. I must say he was a real crowd pleaser as both the audience and the judges really liked it. For myself, I honestly could not understand most of the lyrics and I will add that Chris Rene was alot better than this kid. But as mentioned the judges dug it the most and sent him through to the next rounds.

Lexa Berman thinks she is definitely "hot stuff" and I took an immediate dislike to her. She did look sexy and obviously she does have dancing ability but her singing of the song "Too Close" by Alex Clare turned the judges off completely with the exception of Simon Cowell who liked her. We really did not hear much of her singing because Simon stopped her after a few bars. I think she had the potential but as Simon mentioned "people would not like her" because she was too overly confident and her voice ability was sort of monotone. It was four no's for her (I think Simon wanted to vote yes but went with the others).

Still in San Francisco, the judges mention how they want some good-looking people who have talent. We then see an array of good-lookers who have no talent whatsoever. This is frustrating the judges to no end as person after person appears.

Finally 34 year old Jason Brock shows up and it is totally obvious he is gay. Simon keeps rolling his eyes as Jason elaborates on the kind of "set" he would have on the stage once he becomes famous. After much of this chatter, we get down to brass tacks to hear Jason give an outstanding performance to the song "New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel. This guy has a great voice and is already one of my top favorites. The judges were shocked by his vocal but do show their appreciation by giving him a standing ovation. It is four yeses across the board.

Now only two contestants will appear and they are based in Providence, Rhode Island. First up is Patrick Ford who I firmly believe is a stalker for Britney Spears. He simply adores her and we hear alot from him on how great she is and someday will either become his sister or girlfriend. I have a feeling that Britney might be considering getting a restraining order against this guy as he really creeped her out as well as the rest of the audience. He starts out his time on stage bringing Britney flowers. Then after expressing his un-dying love for her, he slaughters her song "Circus". He was so off-key. Of course he receives four no votes but just stands there for several minutes looking at Brit and saying "no is all you can stay to me?". L.A. Reid urges him off the stage and finally he goes. His last parting words are he still loves Britney.

Closing out tonight's show is 13 year old Carly Rose Sonneclar. Her song choice is "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone. This girl looks like she is 8 years old but has the voice of someone much older. She definitely has a career in music as she was quite good. The judges are blown away and also give her a standing ovation. Four big yeses follow.

Second Auditions - 9/13/12 201170 Altogether we only got to see five full auditions which left me wanting more but as mentioned before they are having a lot of chatting time. Next week the show will again air on Wednesday and Thursday. With that being said I now bid you Second Auditions - 9/13/12 296366 .
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Second Auditions - 9/13/12   Second Auditions - 9/13/12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:41 am

It's late here in AZ so I will come back tomorrow and read this. TTYL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Second Auditions - 9/13/12   Second Auditions - 9/13/12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Deni, if you get the chance go on youtube to see Jason Brock and Carly Rose Sonneclar. These two are fabulous. I love the happiness that Jason displays.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Second Auditions - 9/13/12   Second Auditions - 9/13/12 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 pm

OMG!!! Second Auditions - 9/13/12 664500 Crystal, that little 13 yr old girl has THE MOST AMAZING voice I've ever heard in a long time. I totally agree with Simon on his comment. A STAR IS BORN! I will definitely buy this young lady's music should she ever record. Second Auditions - 9/13/12 406210
Jason was amazing too. I didn't think I would hear such an amazing voice come out of such a quirky guy.
Thank you for introducing me to these two. I will try my best to keep up with them throughout the competition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Second Auditions - 9/13/12   Second Auditions - 9/13/12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am

I knew you would appreciate these two as they are wonderful for sure. I so hope they make it into the voting rounds. My suggestion since you are not actually watching the show is to catch them on youtube once these audtions are over and they enter the next process of the competition. Not sure yet which judge will have what group yet. I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Auditions - 9/13/12   Second Auditions - 9/13/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Auditions - 9/13/12
Page 1 of 1