Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 Empty
PostSubject: Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12   Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 am

Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 322546Hello! Did any of you notice what the date was? This sequence of numbers are unique indeed. Okay let's get to this fast-paced hour. After fast scenes of the categories, the judges, the 24 reveal and up-coming scenes we head off to L.A. Reid's home to see how our "over 25's" will fare.

Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 57823I must say first of all that L.A. is really getting on my nerve. This guy cares nothing for these acts of his regarding their talent. His only thoughts seem to be focused on if he can win the competition and are they money-makers. Frankly I would definitely buy the music from several of this group. First up..........

Jason Brock - He performs Fergie's big hit "Big Girls Don't Cry". L.A. thinks it is a strong vocal but is he worth a five million dollar contract? Both Justin Bieber and his manager Scooter Braun thought he did well. While not my favorite performance from Jason I still see star quality. I think the big problem is I just do not like this song.

David Correy - Doing Jessie J's "Domino" was okay but I was not blown away. L.A. on the other hand got some chill bumps while Scooter saw pure passion from this performance. Justin felt it was good.

Daryl Black - Methinks this guy is in trouble as most of his performance of "She's Gone" by Hall & Oates had his comments voiced over his singing. Scooter thinks he is special, Justin thought it was a strong performance with L.A. just not feeling it. What I could hear sounded smoothly done but again I am not blown away.

Tate Stevens - What can I say I like this country guy. He opts to sing "Back At One" by Brian McKnight with a country flair. Scooter and Justin like him but again L.A. is passive.

Vino Alan - If any kind of real magic happens it did with this performer. He is singing "Sober" by Pink. Such passion and awesome vocals. I loved it! Scooter thinks he seemed petrified because he scuffed L.A. shoes upon leaving but feels in the performance he stepped up. Justin thinks he was great. L.A. feels the strong vocal but still wonders if he is the total package.

Tara Simon - Can this girl be any more conceited and un-likeable I wonder. Her choice of song is "The Reason" by Hoobastank. Her lower register at the beginning was almost too low as I could barely hear her. She then goes into those vocal gymnastics with her practically screaming the last note. While both Scooter and Justin feel she has a big voice overall they think she needs to show more sweet moments in the vocal. L.A. didn't really comment.

Now that all of his acts have performed L.A. is having a slight change of heart and realizes he does have some talent among this group. He further adds it will be a tough choice of who to send home.

Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 945178Next comes Britney Spears "teens". I think many of this group are pretty competitive about winning the prize as we see different comments from each. Remember her helping mentor is Will.I.Am from The Black-Eyed Peas.

Diamond White - I liked this girl alot prior to this part of the show. Her vocal of "I'm With You" by Avril Lavigne however was just okay for me overall. Will thinks she is amazing but feels she worries too much about her moves while performing. Britney agrees her stage presence needs work.

Reed Deming - This Justin Bieber look-alike seems so grown up when he speaks but all I could hear while he sang was the sharp notes of his song choice "Hey There Delilah". Britney thought he seemed nervous and could have been better. Will agrees he needs to bring more of himself into his singing (whatever the heck that means).

James Tanner - We have not seen much screen time from this lad and even during this performance we get some of a voice-over of his comments. The song is "Party Like A Rockstar" which is all rapping and no real singing. I was not impressed and neither was Britney who feels he is not strong enough.

Arin Ray - Once part of last season's "groups" category, Arin is now solo and does a wonderful job with Nicki Minaj's "Starships". Will thinks he has something while Britney mentions she likes watching him. I have a feeling he is moving on, at least I hope so.

Beatrice Miller - This girl is young but what an interesting, grown-up voice she has. I liked her "Titanium" by David Guetta and Sia. Both Will and Britney thinks she demonstrates fresh talent but does need some work on control.

Carly Rose Sonneclar - Her rendition of "Broken-hearted" by Karmin was so passionate and sung quite well. In my mind this girl could be a star. Britney and Will recognize her talent but Britney is wondering if she can cope with the tension of the live performances. My thoughts are; give her a chance.

Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 203146Both categories have performed and I am frustrated to say the least that we have to wait another week to find out who is moving on. Some of the up-coming scenes show alot of tears but not sure if they are joy or sorrow. My favorites of the night are Vino Alan, Jason Brock and Tate Stevens from the over 25's. From the teens I am rooting for Arin Ray, Beatrice Miller and Carly Rose Sonneclar. Hopefully these six do move on.

Now I must say adieu and wish you all a wonderful week ahead.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12   Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 pm

How come I'm not getting any email alerts to let me know when there is a posting? JODIE!!!! Help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12   Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Not sure why you are not getting the posting alerts but keep in mind I will be re-capping this show each week so hope you at least come in for a peek at my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12   Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Yep, I do at least that much even though I don't watch the show. I will admit I watched Demi when she introduced her group to Nick Jonas. He is looking mighty handsome now days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12   Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remaining Acts Sing - 10/11/12
Page 1 of 1