Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 3/21/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/21/13 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 3/21/13   Results - 3/21/13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 am

Results - 3/21/13 833804Hello. Another night of results and frankly I thought there was a little cruelty involved. First of all let's welcome our judges and Ryan Seacrest. Now comes the intro to the top nine. Our guest singers tonight are none other than Casey Abrams from season 10, Jessica Sanchez from season 11 and Neyo.
Results - 3/21/13 322546Jimmy Iovine after watching the show last night has some comments regarding not only the contestants but also the judges who he feels are not doing their best judging. His take on each of the performances.....

Kree Harrison - does oversing but was quite good
Burnell Taylor - likes his tone but was taken back by the fact he did not know his song
Lazaro Arbos - he was the worst of the night
Amber Holcomb - wonderful job and she would be in his top three
Candice Glover - a natural performer and the best of the night
Paul Jolley - good voice but not ready for primetime
Angie Miller - too dramatic
Devin Velez - needs to be more consistent with his singing
Janelle Arthur - great song choice and shows great restraint while singing

Results - 3/21/13 945178Here is where the cruelty sort of starts. We first see Amber Holcomb in a rehearsal video fighting the smoke surrounding her during her song last night. It was a real pain overall and then she is asked to sit down to wait for her results later.

The four remaining male contestants sing "Got To Get You Into My Life" by The Beatles. They did this pretty well I thought. Ryan tells them to go back to the couches except for Paul Jolley. Seems Paul's hometown of Palmersville, Tennessee has sent him a framed certificate that states March 16th has been named Paul Jolley Day. He is touched by this but then Ryan lowers the boom and tells him he is the first into the bottom three. I thought the timing of this whole segment was not very nice.

Results - 3/21/13 451785How good it is to once again see Casey Abrams. He is looking good and does a jazzy version of the Beatles song "I Saw Her Standing There". I liked it and so did Randy Jackson and Keith Urban who give him a standing ovation. I could tell Nicki Minaj (the mess) did not care for it. Mariah Carey was clapping a lot even though she did not stand. I did not know that Casey had released an album last year so of course had to look it up and will be getting it for sure.

Results - 3/21/13 485234Now come the girls of the competition as they perform the Beatles song "Here, There and Everywhere". It was just okay for me as some of them sounded a little off-key in parts.

We now get more results with Devin Velez going into the bottom three. I am shocked that Lazaro Arbos is safe. He sure must have gotten the sympathy vote.

Results - 3/21/13 28387Jessica Sanchez has been a busy girl since her season. She has been on numerous photo shoots, was on the cover of a couple of magazines, sung for a political convention and is going to be making an appearance on the television show "Glee". She also went to the Philippines and gave a sold-out concert. She will be releasing her solo album and tonight's performance is the first single off the album entitled "Tonight". This song is featuring Neyo. I thought this was a good dance number and both Jessica and Neyo sang very well. Keith, Nicki and Randy give them a standing ovation after the song.

Results - 3/21/13 248559Now come the remaining results. Safe are Kree Harrison, Candice Glover, Angie Miller, Janelle Arthur and Burnell Taylor. This time we do not see in what order they were saved plus I noticed Ryan never told us how many votes cames in.

In the bottom three are Paul Jolley, Devin Velez and Amber Holcomb (she should not have been there in my opinion). Back to safety go Devin and Amber with Paul Jolley having to sing for survival. I knew right away the judges would not save him. It was nice to hear him sing "Alone" by Heart. Jimmy is right, this guy can sing but I really think he needs to focus on being a pop singer rather than a country one.

Results - 3/21/13 201170So another week has passed and next week's theme will be the music of Motor City. I am so hoping we will not be hearing the same songs we have heard before but this is doubtful. At least it will be the type of music I liked.

Time to wrap this up so have a great week and until next time take care!

Results - 3/21/13 957302
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/21/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/21/13   Results - 3/21/13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 am

They sent Paul packing. Not happy but what can i do? America voted.
Loved seeing Casey Abrams again. Didn't like his take on the Beatles song but he still has an amazing voice. Jessica is still as adorable as ever. I'm so happy to see all the amazing things she is doing. Cross my fingers Burrell gets sent packing next week. Don't like him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/21/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/21/13   Results - 3/21/13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:10 pm

I ordered Casey's album. I like several of the songs on the album. Not sure I will be getting Jessica's. I thought the song she sang was good but would have to hear the rest of the album before I buy it.

Not sure you ever watched the X-Factor when Chris Rene was on it. I ordered his album also. L.A. Reid signed him after the show ended.

I see The Voice starts next week. I am already invested in AI so will have to catch the show on the internet I guess. Curious to see how Usher and Shakira do as judges.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/21/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/21/13   Results - 3/21/13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:26 pm

I haven't bought music from any of the idols lately. IDK, just lack motivation I guess. I did watch Chris Rene on X Factor. I really like him.
Yeah, I want to see how Shakira and Usher do on The Voice as well. Facebook has been really pimping them up. LOL Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 3/21/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/21/13   Results - 3/21/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 3/21/13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: