Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

taylor on fox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

taylor on fox Empty
PostSubject: taylor on fox   taylor on fox Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:22 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

taylor on fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: taylor on fox   taylor on fox Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 pm

I think Jamie McLean does a better job with lead vocals and Taylor doing harmony. Just my opinion of course. Love the addition of the harp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

taylor on fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: taylor on fox   taylor on fox Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:47 pm

taylor on fox 820770Sounds good to me.

taylor on fox 584949I'm so excited. Just found out Taylor will be appearing at Harrah's in Reno in July. Sadly it is only for 5 days but I will be going if I can get a ticket.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

taylor on fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: taylor on fox   taylor on fox Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:44 pm

OMG Crystal...I hope you get the chance to go. .... woo hoo

My plans to go to Vegas in October went down the drain. No worries though as I will be in Lake Tahoe in July. Maybe I will get the chance to see Taylor in Reno too. It would be awesome to see you again. Not crossing my fingers until I know for sure.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

taylor on fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: taylor on fox   taylor on fox Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:21 am

Deni, it would be great to see you again also. The bad news is Taylor is only appearing for 5 days which are July 3rd to July 7th. I am going to see if I can see him on Friday, the 5th or Saturday, the 6th. Need to talk with my friend in California to see if she wants to come up here as she missed seeing him in Vegas due to family issues. I also have to arrange for my daughter or her son to stay with my mom as she hates being alone at night.

Anyhow, hoping to see him once again. By the way the tickets are $30 for general seating, $40 for VIP and $60 for the meet and greet. I will probably be getting either the $30 or $40 seating as since I have no teeth, do not want my picture taken. I have been to that venue and it is not very big so wherever you sit you get a good view of the stage.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

taylor on fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: taylor on fox   taylor on fox Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:45 am

My only problem is....I'm not sure when in July I'll be in Nevada. My son in-law is competing in the Tough Mudder competition but no date has been set on when we are going. I am very excited that you are going to see him again. You will have to post a recap if you do get the chance.

Sounds like if I go I will get the $40 ticket as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

taylor on fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: taylor on fox   taylor on fox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taylor on fox
Page 1 of 1