Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA Empty
PostSubject: TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA   TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:22 pm

IN SPITE OF SOME RAIN, AND MY SISTER KATHLEEN IN A WHEELCHAIR, WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME.

SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL WAS FILMING THE CONCERT AND TAYLOR GAVE THEM ALL HE HAD AND MORE, HONEY:

YOU KNOW HOW THAT BOY LOVES A CAMERA.

I REALLY BELIEVE IT WAS ONE OF THE
BEST PERFORMANCES OF THE 6 TIMES WE'VE SEEN HIM LIVE.

HE DANCED LIKE HE HASN'T SINCE AMERICAN IDOL--

AND HAD HOT NEW MOVES TO GO WITH HIS
NEWLY BUFF-BODY~(JUST LOST 30 LBS)

WHAT WOULD WE PAY TO HAVE A COPY OF THAT CONCERT ON TAPE, HUH?

MEGA $$$

WE'VE HEARD THAT SOME OF TAYLOR'S
CONCERTS ARE GOING TO BE BROADCAST ON HDTV: WE NEED TO LET HDTV KNOW WE'RE COUNTING ON THAT TO HAPPEN.

AND, YA KNOW TAYLOR---MR. HUMBLE PIE--IT DIDN'T BOTHER HIM A BIT THAT HE WAS OUTSIDE ON A RACETRACK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE~ SURROUNDED BY 4H CLUB ANIMALS...HE WAS A HAVIN' A BLAST & A HALF...

WE USED BINOCULARS SO GOOD WE COULD SEE HIS TONSILS, AND FOUND LOREN GOLD (KEYBOARD KUTIE) LAUGHING AS HE TRIED TO FOLLOW TAY--WHO WAS GOING INTO UNCHARTED TERRITORY... PLACES HE'D NEVER GONE BEFORE~

AND SOME HE PROBABLY SHOULDN'T GO AGAIN FOW AWHILE: i.e. VAN MORRISON'S MOONDANCE...

ON THE OTHER HAND, HE DID A LONG "SCAT" THAT TRANSPORTED THESE N'AWLINS NATIVES HOME IN TOTAL DISBELIEF: AWESOM.

THEN SANG "RIGHT PLACE" LIKE HE WAS CHANNELING RAY HIMSELF...ALL RAY'S HAND GESTURES, EXPRESSIONS, ETC.

I JUST ABOUT WEPT IT WAS SO PERFECT.

THE DRIVE FROM MORGANTOWN WAS OVER 4 HRS. & WE WEREN'T EVEN LATE,
'COURSE WE DROVE LIKE BATS OUTTA HELL ~

MY SISTER~THE RECENT SURGERY VICTIM~GRITTING HER TEETH THE WHOLE TIME~

AND ME REPEATING WHAT JODIE DREAMHEART SAYS: "IF TAYLOR ONLY KNEW THE THINGS WE DO FOR HIM..."

I TALKED TO SOME OF THE GUYS IN THE BAND AFTER THE SHOW & ASKED WHO IN THE WORLD WAS BOOKING TAYLOR AT COUNTY FAIRS & WHY ?!?!

HE SAID TO CONTACT CAA: CREATIVE ARTS AGENCY, HE BELIEVES, AND RECOMMEND TOWN & VENUES FOR TAYLOR TO PLAY...

SO~WE HAD A TOTALLY TERRIFIC TIME ~ IT WAS LIKE JESUS TOUCHED MY SISTER WHEN SHE GOT UP OUTTA THAT WHEELCHAIR & STARTED DANCIN'
AND SAID SHE DIDN'T FEEL A BIT OF PAIN ~

TAYLOR HICKS: BEST MEDICINE IN THE WORLD...

YEAH, YA KNOW THAT'S RIGHT, BABY

TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA 527840 Pat Your A Doll!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
N'Awlins Tay-Tay Mama

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA   TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:43 pm

[b]

AWWWW....TAYNKS, JODIE, BABY TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA 233439

You're so sweet to let us tell our little Tay-Tale here on The Real Deal ❤

It's true: The Taylor Man is the Best Medicine for WHATEVER hurts...
He's always worth everything we go through for him :dream:

Patricia & Kathleen--The N'Awlins Tay-Tay Mama's Love Ya, Jodie-Gurl
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA   TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:54 pm

I have heard so many stories of how nice this man really is in person. I am not just a fan of this mans "SOUL" muisc but also the soul within!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA   TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:50 pm

wow thanks so much for the review, I love reviews.. You did your very very well but after seeing him 6 times you must have it down pat huh? 🆒

I've seen Taylor twice and I loved it both times, NO ONE can perform like he can, We are so lucky to have found him. I'm so hoping that next tour season he will get closer to me up here, I drove to see him both times once in March and the other in June and that was not enough and I can't wait to see him again..
can't help it "I LOVE TAYLOR HICKS" :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA   TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAYLOR HICKS IN BLOOMSBURG, PA
Page 1 of 1