Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks withdraw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poetcindy

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Taylor Hicks withdraw Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks withdraw   Taylor Hicks withdraw Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:47 pm

I have a new post at my blog would love you to read and leave any comments you want http://taylorspoeticheart.blogspot.com/2007/10/taylor-hicks-withdraw-did-taylor-spoil.html
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Taylor Hicks withdraw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks withdraw   Taylor Hicks withdraw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:30 am

:nicethread: How true is this statement. It will be almost unbearable waiting for our next Taylor fix as so many of us can not wait for more music from this exciting man. I personally am looking forward to getting the DVD that is suppose to come out soon as I was unable to see Taylor solo due to financial stuff. I did however see him on the AI tour and it was so great seeing this dynamic guy in person.

Anyway Taylor Hicks withdraw 527840 for posting this. Very interesting reading!

Taylor Hicks withdraw 396979
Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks withdraw
Page 1 of 1