Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold! Empty
PostSubject: Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold!   Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:22 pm

Although Elliott Yamin's self-titled debut album was only released in March of this year, Americanidol.com has just received word that the CD has already gone gold! With hits like "Wait For You," "One Word," and the song that made him on AI, "A Song For You," it's no wonder that the album has catapulted him into stardom.

Elliott's Transformation Photo
http://www.americanidol.com/photos/view/?set=79
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold!   Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:24 pm

🆒 I read this and am so excited and happy for this very gifted guy. I love the cd and can not wait to get his Christmas cd.

Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold! 322546 Can you tell that I just love this smiley?
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold!   Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:02 am

I'm so happy for Elliott. He's such a sweet guy and I have a email friend that is a super big fan of his, I couldn't be happier, he so deserves it.. GO ELLIOTT.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold!   Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elliott's Debut Album Goes Gold!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: American Idol-
Jump to: