Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now Empty
PostSubject: Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now   Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:19 am

I ran across this and couldn't help but post it here. In 2032 Taylor will be able to make it into the Music Hall Of Fame, You can cast a vote for him now to get the nod.. I'll be 78 but I'll still be looking forward to see him on this list, Hopefully I will anyway.. :)

http://www.futurerockhall.com/artist.php?artist_id=Taylor_Hicks
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now   Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:19 pm

ill be 68 but what the hell
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now   Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 957205 I'll be 84 and probably dead but heck for future generations it would be great for people to still know how awesome Taylor is, was, etc. I'll cast my vote though. Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 322546

Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 600701 Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 600701 Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 600701

;) I also left a comment!
Back to top Go down
marymagdalene

marymagdalene

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now   Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:52 pm

I actually had to get a calculator :shock: to figure out how old I will be when Taylor will be first eligible to be nominated for the R&R HoF, and I will be 61...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/morganmadelynne
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now   Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:15 am

HA we'll all be past our prime huh?? Well almost anyway but that's ok 78 isn't old right? And to see Taylor in the HALL OF FAME would be feel YOUNG again. Gee he'd be 61 wow, hard to think of him at that age isn't it???

Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 600701 Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 820770: Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now 645846
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now   Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Taylor a Future Hall of Famer? Vote for him now
Page 1 of 1