Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? Empty
PostSubject: Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????   Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:00 am

I Was board surffing today and found this, it's interesting and thought I'd bring it over to see what you all think????
Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? 600701

Many of us have wondered if Taylor had new management? Well, I was on Boogie Board tonight and thanks to a message about this news! - it was determined that it was NEW information, because the artist list was checked last month and Taylor's name wasn't on it and NOW it is! SO everybody, this agency is VERY respected and well known in the business. BB said American Idol and even Paula have used them. It's very impressive, take the tour around the site and see who they are reps for. amazing! Here is the link - REALLY cool layout and photo for Taylor - Taylor has made some great plans for himself, YAY!!

CAA - CREATIVE ARTIST AGENCY - - TAYLOR HICKS - -

http://www.caatouring.com/Public/ClientDetails.aspx?ClientID=62824&RosterCategory=Contemporary

Added - - According to the articles on BB, Taylor has hired this international, very well known marketing firm, but it seems they're more than that. This was smart on Taylor's part - He's making plans on the move!

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The New York Yankees announced that after a thorough selection process they have formed a global partnership with Creative Artists Agency (CAA) to bring to market major long-term corporate sponsorships for the new Yankee Stadium, among other business opportunities. These unique offerings will provide corporate sponsors unparalleled association with baseball’s most historic franchise throughout the Stadium and beyond, while preserving the rich tradition of the New York Yankees famed ballpark, which will continue to be named and known as Yankee Stadium. Currently scheduled for completion in time for the 2009 baseball season, the new Yankee Stadium is a state-of-the-art, 53,000-seat (including standing room) facility, adjacent to the current Stadium.

“These sponsorship platforms will enable marketers to align themselves with the rich heritage and global appeal of the legendary New York Yankees in the largest market in the United States,” said Mike Levine, Co-Head, CAA Sports. “There is a trusted and long-standing relationship between CAA and the New York Yankees, and we look forward to joining forces to bring these valuable assets to market.”

“We are thrilled to be associated with internationally regarded Creative Artists Agency. CAA’s worldwide client base and global reach is extremely well-suited for the New York Yankees and its global brand identification,” said Lonn A. Trost, Chief Operating Officer of the New York Yankees. He continued, “Our history, tradition and affiliation opportunities can only be enhanced in partnering with CAA.”

****Creative Artists Agency is a full service talent agency that represents the most creative and successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, and sports, and provides a range of strategic marketing services to corporate clients.

A management company has a responsibility to their clients. One of the most important things that they do is to get "Public Exposure". There is no secret nor privacy issues about WHO they are or WHO they represent...if that were the case, their client's livliehoods, life long ambitions and careers would be down the tubes...gone with the wind. It is important to know that part of their job is to market and promote. I often donate some spare time to a large non-profit organization...they had actually talked with me in detail about Taylor and also Reuben. Having them speak and possibly sing a tune, sign a few autographs...having been occupied with my life in general lately and not having read much on TOSP...I read this thread and remembered the subject at hand...whether Taylor was still with J Records or had a new management company. It is intirely legitimate and above board to inquire about his management company. This is WHO one contacts for such endeavors. The "lifeblood" of an aritst such as Taylor...is through marketing and promotional tools. Public Relations is key and incorporates getting the "buzz" out there in the marketplace. Through ads, the internet, tv, radio, blogs, interviews, on and on...the key element is having people wanting to know more...buy more...have more interest. To exhaust interest in his fans by turning off the vessel in which it lives and breathes is nonsense. Of course, IMO, but proven in my career. When those that support a celebrity/aritist/singer/songwriter...etc...are seperated from a source of information...then one would be said to be cutting off their nose to spite their face. I am sure and confident that my email inquiry will be graciously accepted and cordially responded to...after all, Taylor is in his "downtime" now and I would bet that all interests are looked upon in a positive manner. As Martha Stewart says...It is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????   Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:23 am

I read this information two! :) I am not sure what to think since there hasn't been anything more said about it.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????   Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:57 pm

Ok I found out a little bit more, Here is the story

I belong to a Support Group, we do projects and such, and some of these things are for Taylor or done in Taylors name, Our "Leader" had gotten an email address from someone that would know who Taylor is with, She did email them and she got a reply back a few days later, that as of yet Taylor hasn't signed with anyone as far as a record label or anything like that but the email came from the Creative Arts Mangament. They also said that the announcent concerning Taylor would be made around mid November, I was told to remember that is angency is NOT a management team but a Creative arts team that work to get taylor more publicly noticed. If this is all true, IT"S WONDERFUL and I sure hope it is true, We haven't heard any more but hoping that we will soon. Can you imagine turning on your TV and instead of hearing Chris on "Criminal Minds" (like I did last night) we might hear Taylor instead... That would be great wouldn't it???

Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? 600701 Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? 96762 Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? 820770: :)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????   Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:35 pm

I always knew there is a GOD! That is what he needs! I have no idea how many times I have asked someone. "Do you know who Taylor Hicks is?" and I usually get.. Ummm no. I tell them he won AI and they are so not interested. I hate that!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????   Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:40 pm

I so believe that someday and hopefully not to far off that EVERYONE will know who Taylor Hicks is, It is a shame that he has been overlooked for so many things that he would have been so great doing.

I just hope and pray that the information we've gotten is true, but Taylor is a smart man and he's handled his music business for over 10 years and I hope that he's now going to have someone he trusts and willdo what is right for him.....

GO TAYLOR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????   Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creative Artist Agency and Taylor ???????
Page 1 of 1