Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Cool storie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Cool storie Empty
PostSubject: Cool storie   Cool storie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:45 pm

Here I was sifting through old emails. I do not recall where or from who this came from. I re read it and thought I would share. This is from over a year ago, but still worth reading...
9/25/2006 3:25:00 PM PST
I know this story is nowhere as exciting as what will be coming from W-B, but I found it interesting and thought you all might want to hear about it.

My son's fiancé has a niece, Cora. Cora works at the information booth at the Providence Place Mall here in downtown Providence on the weekends. When Coro went into work this past weekend, her manager told her what happened to her.

Taylor was in Providence for the concert on Fri. 9/22. At almost 5:30 pm, the manager got a phone call from Taylor!!! He asked her if the Apple store was open. Of course, she didn't believe it was really Taylor at 1st, but he finally convinced her. He told her that he had lost the charger for his laptop computer. He said he needed to check his emails, that he hadn't been able to ck them for a couple days.

Anyway, the Apple store was not open for business yet--they were due for their grand opening the next day-Sat. 9/23. The manager (I didn't get her name) went to the Apple store to tell them. Evidently the manager or someone was in there getting the store ready. Taylor had given Cora's manager his credit card #! (trusting, huh?). The manager at the Apple store said they couldn't take the charge card # for the purchase, and that Taylor would have to come in.

Cora's manager called Taylor back. He had given her his phone #!!!(forgot to ask if it was his cell phone #!) Taylor asked Cora's manager if there was any way she could pick him up at the Dunkin Donuts Center. So, she was about to get off work at 5:30, so she went to get Taylor. She walked there from the Mall (very close by). She said Taylor had told her to wave so he would know who she was.

She found Taylor hiding behind a fence! She said he had on a baseball hat and jeans. They walked back to the mall together! (Lucky her! He could have called me, I would have gladly picked him up and taken him anywhere he wanted to go!)

At the store, they let Taylor in. They were so excited, they took his picture, and I think she said they had him sign some kind of statement. He was their very 1st customer, the 1st sale in their new store! (I will have to go to that store & see if they hung his pix up).

So anyway, she then took him to her car in the mall parking lot so they could drive back to the Dunk. There was a lot of traffic--all the traffic coming into town for the concert! Taylor told her he had to get back there! She managed to get hold of a police officer and explained the situation, and he helped them get thru the traffic.

They got back to the Dunk, and Taylor told her, "Since you're here, you may as well stay." She went backstage with Taylor! She got pictures of Taylor and the other idols, I'm not sure if she got any autographs. (I asked Cora to ask her manager if I could get a copy of Taylor's pix, she is going to ask her.)

Cora's manager didn't have tix for the concert. I'm not sure whether Taylor offered this, but she couldn't stay, she had to get home to her kids.

I only got to talk to Cora, not her manager, so there might be more details that I didn't get. I will be talking to her again, so I will see if there's anything she left out.

So that's the story! Cool, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Cool storie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool storie   Cool storie Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:34 pm

Wow what a story, I can only wish it had happened to me!! Kids or no kids I'd have stayed for the concert ha.. KIDDING well kind of, I'd have found a sitter somewhere.. Can you imagaine having Taylor sitting in your car??????? Nope I can't even imagine it..
Thanks for sharing this, it was great.
Back to top Go down

Cool storie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Anything Taylor-
Jump to: