Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras   Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:12 pm

Love this one
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras   Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Exclamation Looks like Taylor is really having a blast and love the booty shake. I always wanted to visit New Orleans. My hubby and I were planning a trip there once he retired in January 2003 but sadly he was killed by that nursing facility before we could fulfill that dream. I could never face going there now.

However, thanks for posting this, Taylor is just a thud muffin to be sure!

Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras   Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:05 pm

concertcris wrote:
Exclamation Looks like Taylor is really having a blast and love the booty shake. I always wanted to visit New Orleans. My hubby and I were planning a trip there once he retired in January 2003 but sadly he was killed by that nursing facility before we could fulfill that dream. I could never face going there now.

However, thanks for posting this, Taylor is just a thud muffin to be sure!

Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras 600701

Thanks so much Jodi for posting that it was great..
I guess Taylor had a good time huh? I'm so glad that he did, and what a way to come full circle huh?

I've never been there either but have never really had the desire to until now that is ha..

Concertcris I'm so sorry that you and your husbands dreams were never fullfilled, That is so sad and my heart goes out to you what ever the circumstances of your husbands death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras   Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks at Mardi Gras
Page 1 of 1