Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River Empty
PostSubject: The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River   The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:28 pm

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon in Memphis as I left work for the drive, alone with Madge, for a far away town in the depths of Mississippi called Philadelphia. Not a cloud in the sky, a nice slow breeze, the entrapments of fall, and time to think were mine for the next four hours. Music in the CD changer of a gray-haired soul guy that had taken me to places I’d never been and probably never would have gone otherwise. I was ready for the final adventure. Tonight was a golden opportunity – it was a celebration, a culmination and a chance to see once more what had put the passion for music and travel back into my life.

RagsQueen Blog

http://ragsqueen.blogspot.com/2007/11/traveling-circus-has-its-golden-night.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River   The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 pm

thanks Jodi, Ya know I know there were a lot of the SP that went to this last concert of Taylors on Friday night, and this is the very first recap I've seen, I was starting to wonder if everyone dissapeared or something. I remember when I went to his concert in Iowa I couldn't wait to get home and report how it went. Thanks so much for posting because I love reading these recaps... The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River 600701
Back to top Go down

The Traveling Circus has its golden night in Pearl River
Page 1 of 1