Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

on stage with the taylorman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

on stage with the taylorman Empty
PostSubject: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:46 pm

If you could pick any one musical artist/group to tour with Taylor and see them both perform on stage together who would you pick?? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:08 pm

Easy one for me... Sir Elton John! I respect Elton for so many reasons. Now that he is older he seems kinda "stuffy" but I think the music in him would let him get down with Tay :)
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:32 am

I'm not sure on this, I do like Elton John very much and I guess I would like to see them on stage together, I can't think of anyone else. I kind of gave up on music back before Taylor so ok I'll say Elton John as well.. Sounds good....
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:15 am

COPY CAT :P
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:26 pm

Yep that's me, It's easier to copy someone else instead of trying to think for myself ha... :)
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:09 am

on stage with the taylorman 201170 Hard choice because I like so many artists however I would pay top dollar and travel whatever distance to see both Taylor and Elliott Yamin in the same concert. What can I say, I am totally addicted to these two!

on stage with the taylorman 765416
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:10 pm

<P>will not that anyone bother asking me though I was hoping someone would.</P>
<P>my pick is the G-man himself.</P>
<P>yes Garth Brooks.</P>
<P>the taylor-man and the G-man.</P>
<P>now that would be one kick ass concert.&nbsp; </P>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:28 pm

I like Garth Brooks, I'm just not that big into Country, I also like Randy Travis think he's good as well. There are a lot very great wonderful singing artists out there and it's great that there are so many that are virsitile in there likes..
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 am

Would like to see him with Alison Krauss.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:09 am

Ok I'm not really to smart when it comes to Country singers, Of course I know the Dolly Pardons and the Kenny Rogers them but I don't think I know who Alison Krauss is, is she country?? Just asking of course ha...
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:23 am

wietzema wrote:
Ok I'm not really to smart when it comes to Country singers, Of course I know the Dolly Pardons and the Kenny Rogers them but I don't think I know who Alison Krauss is, is she country?? Just asking of course ha...

She's mainly bluegrass, but she does collaborations with everyone. Country, pop, blues, whatever. She has a new album out that is a collaboration with Robert Plant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on stage with the taylorman   on stage with the taylorman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

on stage with the taylorman
Page 1 of 1