Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

a falling angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

a falling angel Empty
PostSubject: a falling angel   a falling angel Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 10:59 am

:shock: I remember when my son was a few months old we were attending church. Like alot of young couples we switched children back and forth to keep them happy and quite not to mention letting everyone around us enjoy the service. At one point I decided to pass my young baby son over to my husband. He reached out to grab him and stand up to take the baby into the bathroom for a diaper change. As "daddy" stood up he dropped my son who had manage to wiggle his way toward me. The whole congregation collectively held thier breath as this little baby fell from daddy arms right into my lap. (Thank goodness!) It was soooo embarassing then but now I get such a chuckle at the memory. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

a falling angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: a falling angel   a falling angel Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

a falling angel
Page 1 of 1