Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

DreamHrt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:27 pm

HI everyone! Since you clicked here. I guess this means I have to tell you about myself. So here it goes.
I was born in July of 64. In Boston Ma. I am the baby of nine children. I was a premature baby at only 3 lbs. They concidered me a miricle because back in those days, babies like me didn't survive. So I figuare God must have some kind of plan for me.

(if you want to enlarge a picture just click on it)

Last year on my birthday
Photobucket

Yes Tay I smoke too!
Photobucket

I was married for over eleven years, when I finally realised I had enough of men. Although I still enjoy looking at them, emotionally I conect better with woman.
During my relationship with my ex husband. I gave birth to two children. My first, was a daughter who was a nine month still birth. Five years later I gave birth to my son. Whom I love with all my heart.
This is my son Harry
Photobucket

Even at birth, Harry was not a healthy child. He was born with a slow heart rate and had to be put on heart meds and we had to endure the fact that he could stop breathing at anytime. Thankfully he out grew that problem. Seemed Harry was a normal healthy boy until he was about ten years old. It was then he started becoming very ill and we discoved he has Crohns. To which he is still battling.

Good news is, last year him and his wife to be gave me a beautiful healthy grandson, named Shawn:
This is me, my son, Sarah (wife to be) and baby Shawn:
Photobucket

This is Shawn celibrating his first birthday:
Photobucket

My sons Family:
Photobucket
(the other two kids are his neice and nephew)

As I said before, I was done with men. I have been with my partner debbie and her three boys for nine years now:
This is Deb, Harry and myself taken on his 16th birthday:
Photobucket

These are Debbie's son's:
Josh age: 15
Photobucket
Dustin age 11:
Photobucket
Brandon age 7:

Photobucket

This is Deb:
Photobucket

As I told you before I am the youngest of nine kids. This is a photo taken about eight years ago. It has all my brothers and sisters and my mom in there. I was the only one who couldnt make the reunion:
Photobucket

After leaving my husband, I was trying to find myself I guess. It was then I started getting into graphic/website design. Back then my designs looked like somthing out of the 70's lol
I would like to think I have improved since then.
It was Taylor that inspired me to get better and better at it. Of course him being the model. How could my graphics not look good? After his win, I began surfing the net and joined group after group. Forum after forum. Realiseing after a time there was no place to really call home. So I decided to make one of my own. This place. The Real Deal. Is my baby. If it were not for the great members and friends here. This place would have been yet another forum in the graveyard of forgotton.

I guess I have already said more then you needed to know. (thats me)
However if you really want to see me outside the Taylor world. You can visit my myspace site:
http://myspace.com/dreamhrt

Keeping it real at the real deal:
Jodie
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:31 pm

:D Hi Jodi. Loved hearing about you and your family. Great pics also. While you seem to have gone through so much I feel the strength you have as a person has truly enriched your life and brought you moments of true happiness. Life can be so tough at times but you are managing and still enjoying your life which can bring you comfort in so many ways.

DreamHrt 527840 I so appreciate your sharing with us. By the way, you are one of the best web designers I have ever seen. I feel so much like this site is my home away from home.

Take care, my friend! DreamHrt 924272
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Jodi, what can one say, you've had your share of problems for sure but you have come out of it very strong, and very loving, You have a beautiful family and you are as well beautiful thank you so much for sharing all that with all of us.. I love this I truly do.. And as far as your graphics, I've visited a lot of sites sense Taylor and I've seen NONE that even come close to what you are able to do, You are GREAT.....

I'll start a new post for my boring live ha ha..

Last edited by wietzema on Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:03 pm

I moved this to your own topic. So others can find it. I would like others to do the same. Make your own topic with your name. :) Thanks Guys!
Jodie
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:47 pm

Thought I would share my latest mug shot :)
DreamHrt Me1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 pm

concertcris wrote:
:D Hi Jodi. Loved hearing about you and your family. Great pics also. While you seem to have gone through so much I feel the strength you have as a person has truly enriched your life and brought you moments of true happiness. Life can be so tough at times but you are managing and still enjoying your life which can bring you comfort in so many ways.

DreamHrt 527840 I so appreciate your sharing with us. By the way, you are one of the best web designers I have ever seen. I feel so much like this site is my home away from home.

Take care, my friend! DreamHrt 924272

The one thing I've learned since becoming your friend is strength. You have alot of it. It inspires me and I'm so thankful for being your friend. I too have been in and out of different websites. The Real Deal is the best.
Thanks for sharing your life with us, Jodie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 pm

You look so adorable there, *hugs Jodie*.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DreamHrt Empty
PostSubject: Re: DreamHrt   DreamHrt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DreamHrt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Happenings :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: