Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

wietzema

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

wietzema Empty
PostSubject: wietzema   wietzema Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:06 pm

Ok here goes...

I was born in Aug of 1954 making me 53 right now, I was 10 when my mother was killed in a car accident at the age of 36, I have 2 older sisters and 1 older brother and 2 younger sisters that are twins. I was burned when I was 5, lost all my long curly hair, my chest and right arm were very bad, I had 2 skin grafting operations and was in the hospital 3 days short of 4 months, a long rough haul for a 5 year old. I do not remember the pain but more so the smell OMG you've never smelled anything as bad as healing flesh, Anyway, I met my husband in 1970 and we married in 11-71 and our son Steven was born in 1972, our daughter Samantha was born in 1975. Robert (my husband) and I have had it very rough as some points in our almost 38 year marriage, from money problems to just day to day problems, we toughed it out and now it's like it's stay or sink kind of thing, I won't give up and regardless, we've made it this far we'll keep going.. Samantha was married in 1997 and they had a beautiful little girl Ali in 1998 and divorced shortly after, Steven took his time and dated Kristi for 7 years before they married in 2002 and in 2004 had their first Daughter Shelby, and then Brianna came along in 2006.
My husband owns his own heating/Refrigeration/A/C business, Steven works for him and I keep the books and answer the phone, we are a small business and we're sure never going to get rich but we make a living and that's what counts.
I was not a big fan of American Idol until I seen the audition of Taylor and he hooked me from his first sentence, and I've never missed another show, I think Taylor is the best thing to come out of AI, Before watching this amazing man do his thing on screen I was very much a loner and didn't have "friends" in the sense that I would go for coffee or whatever with anyone, stay home a lot and my live revolved around my kids and grandkids, well Taylor changed all that, I joined the AI board after his win and have been there sense, from there I got to meet some of the most wonderful people, and joined the Soul Patrol Home message board where I seen Jodi's thread about her new board called "The Real Deal Forum" I thought what the heck and came over here and checked it out and from the first day I've loved the people that come here and the open honest way this board is. Best move I ever made. I find myself here more so than anywhere else. Good going JODI...

Ok heres my picutres....

My husband Robert and myself..
wietzema Tonewfolder048

Steven and Kristi
wietzema Tonewfolder008

Steven, Kristi, Shelby and Brianna
wietzema Tonewfolder009

Samantha and Ali
wietzema 663934394208_0_BG

Samantha, Ali and Sugar and Scarlett
wietzema Tonewfolder013

My sisters and brother,
( me, Geraldine, Pete, Diane
Judy and Jane the twins)

wietzema Tonewfolder063
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

wietzema Empty
PostSubject: Re: wietzema   wietzema Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:20 pm

See what happens when I start feeling sorry for myself. Thinking aboutthe mess my life is in? I find a friend who has endured more suffering then I ever want to know about.
Being burned has to be one of the most horrific things to go through. Exspecially as a child!
To loose your Mom at such a young agein such a tragic way.
I didnt mention in my post. I lost my dad when I was nine. He passed away from cancer. To be honest. By that time my Mom and Dad had seperated and I only have a few memories of him.
My heart goes out to you.
You have a very lovely family! Your all very good looking!
Thanks for shareing
Jodie
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

wietzema Empty
PostSubject: Re: wietzema   wietzema Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:37 pm

Oh thanks so much Jodi, I am proud of my family, the kids and grandkids are my life and they all know that grandma spoiles them rotten ha... oh well right. Being burned was horriable but I lived and grew from it, of coures I've never wore a bikni bathing suit and most generally wear long sleeve shirts or what ever to cover my arm and it's not really not that noticable naymore, age is taking care of that for me..
We've all come together for a reason that I am sure of this board and you people are so special in every way..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wietzema Empty
PostSubject: Re: wietzema   wietzema Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wietzema
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Happenings :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: