Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Gone too soon.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Gone too soon. Empty
PostSubject: Gone too soon.   Gone too soon. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:48 pm

:flowerheart: A terrible tragedy in the small Iowa town of Parkersburg. The highschool football coach was fatally shot today while supervising student in the schools weight room. For more info on Coach Thomas go to www.gazetteonline.com. I never met the man but I am from a small Iowa town and this man and his legacy is what high school sports is all about.
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Gone too soon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone too soon.   Gone too soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:46 am

My heart goes out to all in his life.
There are so very few people in this world that go out of their way to inspire and help out kids today, so it makes it even more tragic, when we loves one of these souls.

Thank you Coach Thomas!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Gone too soon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone too soon.   Gone too soon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:45 pm

that is sad news.. I will keep them in my prayers
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Gone too soon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone too soon.   Gone too soon. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:39 am

It's absolutely senseless for something like this to happen. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and to the community where he lived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Gone too soon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone too soon.   Gone too soon. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Coach Thomas' was laid to rest yesterday. Thanks to all of you who followed this story and are praying for the family. Hopefully the community can begin to heal from this tragedy and maintain fond memories of their beloved teacher and coach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone too soon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone too soon.   Gone too soon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone too soon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In General :: Please Pray for-
Jump to: