Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Loss for words

Go down 
+2
concertcris
naynaystay71
6 posters
AuthorMessage
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 pm

I was talking to my friend, Corola last nite who told me she had a sizeable lump removed from her breast last week and the biopsy revealed she has breast cancer. She & I have been friends since college, she's a year older than me so getting this news scared the sh*t out of me. I am worried for her. She is a single parent and neither of her parents are living. I am worried for her kids should something happen to her. Thanks girls.

Renee
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 am

I am sorry to hear about your friend and you have my sympathy. I think every woman worries about breast or uterine cancer moreso than any other cancer because it seems to happen so often. I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm

that is so sad. i will be praying for her and the kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm

They're on my prayer list, Renee. Keep us updated, okay?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 pm

yes please keep us updated.. gesh what is with cancer these dfays? It seems to be getting bigger by the minute... I for one will pray that the beast be cast to hell where it belongs
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Thanks girls. I agree that C word seem to be showing up a lot lately. I am going to visit her on Friday. I will pass along your prayers.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Man I hate hearing this.. I'll send a prayer out for your friend. What a nasty illness... We just can not seem to get away from it..

My mom had both her breast removed when she was 35 and a year later she was killed in a car accident and was full of cancer, of course this was 40 years ago and we've come a long way since then if spotting and preventing Breast Cancer but it's still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loss for words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loss for words   Loss for words Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loss for words
Page 1 of 1