Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Prayers for Bobbi and family.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 am

My friend Bobbi Ann and her family are going through some trials at this point, including but not limited to their electric will be cut off in 5 days if something miraculous doesn't happen, so...I really need your prayers something does.
Thanks
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:58 pm

you got them hon
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Prayers for Bobbi and family....... 72213 I truly feel bad for your friend and will certainly add her and her family to my prayer list. I am not sure where you are but in some states she may be eligible for utilities assistance. Tell her to check with her local chamber of commerce and also the welfare dept. I paid all of my daughter's utility bills but she is signing up for the assistance program for the future. Hopefully your friend will get beyond her problems soon.

Hugs.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:23 am

That's a great idea - I'll tell her about that.
Thanks, guys. We've managed around half the electric already - isn't prayer a powerful thing?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:38 pm

The circle of Love that we have is amazing!!!!

anyone brought in, will have the power of prayer with them.

I have Bobbi Ann and her family in mine.
I hope all finds a way to keep them safe and with power and light...both Divine and utilities!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Divine and Utilities - she'll love that. Hey, V - where you been? How was your trip? I miss seeing your smiling face. You gonna be on the dot com for the chat Thursday?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:42 pm

OMG, I've been there more times than I care to admit.
You got it, hon. Prayers to go out for this family in need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
Divine and Utilities - she'll love that. Hey, V - where you been? How was your trip? I miss seeing your smiling face. You gonna be on the dot com for the chat Thursday?
~tyg

I'm Back!!!!!..I missed you too..more than you can imagine...all of you!!!
I heard about the chat, but alas I am at work thursday night, so I will have to miss out....can't beieve it!!!..Live chat and I can't be there...sooooo unfair!!!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 am

That IS not fair. We'll just have to set up a chat here when wecn all go in our little corner of TayLand and chat on our lonesome.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 pm

chat what chat? Ive been lost in reality...
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Bobbi and family.......   Prayers for Bobbi and family....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Bobbi and family.......
Page 1 of 1