Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham   Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:56 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEST LOCAL BOY MADE GOOD

Winner: Taylor Hicks
Runners-up: Frank Stitt, Charles Barkley, Alan Hunter, Ruben Studdard

Winners listed here:

http://blog.al.com/scenesource/2009/10/bir...9_the_winn.html
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham   Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 pm

:) How wonderful, however we always knew he was a winner!

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham   Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 pm

We sure did CC, I knew from the min I heard his audition that he was going places and am surprised that so many disagreed. He's one of a kind. I remember every week during season 5 who excited I was to see whatever he did, and each results night I wasn't worried, I knew he was going to the finals. With Kris it was different, I was worried every week he's go home, not that I didn't think he was good enough, but because I knew Simon didn't want him to win and he seemed like the least likely to win, so every week I was so surprised that he was safe..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham   Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm

All I can say to this is....... woo hoo Taylor Rocks Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham 600701 Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham 839840
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham   Taylor Won -"Local Boy Made Good" Birmingham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1