Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Another Elliott/Taylor Song?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Empty
PostSubject: Another Elliott/Taylor Song?   Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 pm

I got this from another site but thought it was news worthy and hopefully true..

Quote:

I hesitate to start a thread on a rumor, but here goes:

Jpfan on mjs posted Elliott is supposedly recording a song called "Barrier's Break" with Taylor.

It warms my heart to know their friendship might produce yet another song for their respective fans.

She is a long time faithful Elliott fan. I have no reason to doubt her. I hope it's true.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Elliott/Taylor Song?   Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Another Elliott/Taylor Song? 833804 That would be great I think as their voices sound so good together. My only concern is alot of people over at the E-Train have mentioned that Taylor used Elliott on his last cd to basically sell more copies which is bull in my book. People fail to remember that these guys are friends.

However on a more positive note, I would love to add a new song by them to my collecton. They both are awesome!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Another Elliott/Taylor Song?   Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 pm

I've heard that too CC, but for me that is so much crap, Elliott is Elliott and they complainment each other so good. I dont' understand why Elliotts fans feel that way, Taylor has never shown any disgrespect toward Elliott and it's a shame they have such negative thoughts,. I really like Elliott and this he is supre talented and like you said taylor and Elliott are very good friends. I'm sure Taylor would do a song on Elliotts Cd if he'd ask..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Elliott/Taylor Song?   Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 pm

concertcris wrote:
Another Elliott/Taylor Song? 833804 That would be great I think as their voices sound so good together. My only concern is alot of people over at the E-Train have mentioned that Taylor used Elliott on his last cd to basically sell more copies which is bull in my book. People fail to remember that these guys are friends.

However on a more positive note, I would love to add a new song by them to my collecton. They both are awesome!

OMG, it's one thing to attack Taylor on any level but to attack his friendships too!!!
These Taylor haters really need to get off their "high horses" and give the man a break. Taylor and Elliot are both sweet guys and good friends. They would never intentionally use each other the way people say they would. Another Elliott/Taylor Song? 945178

As for the news....I'm all excited. I'm always looking forward to new music from eiher one. Solo or as a duet, they sound good. Another Elliott/Taylor Song? 451785
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Another Elliott/Taylor Song?   Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Erm, if Tay used E to get more sales, which I say is complete hooey by the way, whydidn't Tay release it as a single?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Another Elliott/Taylor Song?   Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:52 am

Hey Tyggie...good point!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Elliott/Taylor Song?   Another Elliott/Taylor Song? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Elliott/Taylor Song?
Page 1 of 1