Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Sales Rankings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Sales Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Sales Rankings   Sales Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:51 am

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #30,812 in MP3 Songs SEVEN MILE BREAKDOWN

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #205,874 in MP3 Songs WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT SINGLE DOWNLOAD

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #130,549 in MP3 Albums WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT FROM THE ALBUM

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #39,559 in Music THE DISTANCE CD

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #509,317 in Books HEARTFUL OF SOUL

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #43,022 in Music TAYLOR HICKS THE CD

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #90,690 in Music EARLY WORKS

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #164,074 in Music EARLY WORKS SELLERS

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #13,320 in Movies & TV ( Whomp at the Warfield )

Barnes and Noble Sales Rank: 802 for ( WHOMP AT THE WARFIELD )
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Sales Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales Rankings   Sales Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Can I say I've added to those sales rankings just a bit? ROFLOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Sales Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales Rankings   Sales Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm

:) Our guy seems to have sold more than people give him credit for. I actually have never bought anything off Amazon but did buy Taylor's book at Barnes and Noble. Billboard sales I think rank somewhere around 800,000 for his self-titled cd however not sure how his pre-idol cds, The Distance or his "Whomp At The Warfield" has done overall. Another factor no one mentions is the fact that I think Taylor sells his music at these Grease shows nor his sales overseas.

Regardless I know Taylor is doing well and can not wait for more music from this extremely talented guy. I am happy to say I own all of his music and his video.

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Sales Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales Rankings   Sales Rankings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 am

It's sad that others don't see what Taylor has sold. He just never gets the credit he deserves..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Sales Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales Rankings   Sales Rankings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 am

I heard a rumor somewhere recently that Taylor may be working on another Cd soon. However, it IS just a rumor and I'm going to wait until I hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

I have to agree somewhat with you CC. When I went to see Taylor in Birmingham last September he was selling The Distance at his shadow shows. I believe Taylor has more sales than what some of these sales charts are giving him credit for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Sales Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sales Rankings   Sales Rankings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sales Rankings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Taylor Goodies :: Anything Taylor-
Jump to: