Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Happy Birthday November babies!

Go down 
+2
azsoul
DreamHrt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Happy Birthday November babies! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:26 pm

All of us here at The Souls Board wish you a very happy and healthy birthday filled with love and friendship!\
Happy Birthday November babies! 902284
:bdaysign:
Signs of the Zodiac
By Athena Starwoman

Scorpio

Your element: Water

Your ruling planets: Pluto

Symbol: The Scorpion

Your stone: Topaz

Life Pursuit: To survive against all opposition

Vibration: Resilient

Scorpio's Secret Desire: To triumph

Description:
Reputed to be the "most powerful" sign of the zodiac, Scorpios lead fate filled lives and have intense and dramatic personal relationships. Even as children Scorpios are often found to be wise beyond their years. Many astrologers call this the sign of the "oldest souls". Old and wise beyond the average, Scorpios often know all the answers, except sometimes; they too often have difficulty finding what they need to develop their own happiness.

Passion, desire and power go hand in hand for Scorpios. Their biggest challenge and test in life is choosing between the power of love and the love of power. Coming to grips with their extraordinary emotional depths and sensitivity isn't easy for those around them. They are different from all other zodiac signs and this difference has them walking, working and loving to a different beat. Others can often live with a Scorpio partner for years, but not really know them. Much to do with a Scorpio remains ever secret. Their eyes often blaze with feelings that words never express, and beware on the days or nights they hide their feelings behind dark glasses, there is likely to be a storm of some kind brewing. When you deal with a Scorpio you have to always deal with them on a psychic intuitive level. They often wear a mask. Too often they say "no" when they really mean "yes". They have contrary natures. Once they find true love they can be the most faithful dedicated of all partners but fall out badly with a Scorpio and you are likely to find they will never forget or forgive.

Most Scorpios are winners. The main thing they have to worry about is their attitudes, which make up their mind powers and can either make or break them. When they are negative about something or someone, or critical of themselves, they can tend to get in their own way.

Scorpios operate on three levels of soul evolvement; adding up to three distinctively different types of Scorpios. The first level is the Scorpion. This is the least evolved and most drawn toward using their powers the wrong way. The criminal element of Scorpio comes under this level. Then there is the eagle - the highflying, entrepreneurial, successful Scorpio, who seems able to rise above adversity and transform bad-times into good. Then the highest expression of this sign is the Phoenix Resurrected. These Scorpios are detached and extremely powerful. They are wise beyond their years and act as leaders and are an inspiration to others. Quite frequently a Scorpio goes through the three levels of evolvement in one lifetime - but the levels can operate out of sequence. Star Sign Compatibility
How compatible is your star sign with another star sign?

your fully- detailed astrology report no ordinary horoscope can provide. If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well

By Athena Starwoman

Sagittarius

Your element: Fire

Your ruling planets: Jupiter

Symbol: The Archer

Your stone: Turquoise

Life Pursuit: To live the good life

Vibration: Overly expressive - frequent burnouts

Sagittarian's Secret Desire: To make a difference in the world

Description:
Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac. Star Sign Compatibility
How compatible is your star sign with another star sign?

your fully- detailed astrology report no ordinary horoscope can provide. If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well

By Athena Starwoman

Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 am

Ahhhh man! You beat me to it. LOL. It's all good.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the Novemeber babies:
My daughter Rebecca (Nov. 25), My dad (Nov 24) and my grand daughter Staci who will be one Nov. 8.

:bdaysign: Happy Birthday November babies! 214452 :bdaysign: Happy Birthday November babies! 214452 :bdaysign:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Whoo Hoo dats alot of birthdays in one month.. I would hate to be your pocketbook! Happy Birthday to them from me
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Erm, and y'all can toss me in there too. Mine is in two weeks or so. Happy Birthday November babies! 219674
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I knew that Tyggy! We been friends for a long time.. since 06 anyway lol you know we love yas!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Happy Birthday November babies! 451785 How cool is this. Thanks Jodie for all the info regarding the signs.

As for the November Birthdays, let me add my very best wishes for a day that is totally wonderful!

Happy Birthday November babies! 195404 Happy Birthday November babies! 24774 Happy Birthday November babies! 195404 Happy Birthday November babies! 24774 Happy Birthday November babies! 195404
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Ok so I tried to post a very nice Birthday picture, but haven't done so for so long that I can't get it too work for me now, Anyway

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE NOVEMBER BABIES..
Happy Birthday November babies! 496956 :bdaysign: Happy Birthday November babies! 214452 Happy Birthday November babies! 639879 Happy Birthday November babies! 619367
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm

I knew you knew, Jodie. In fact, I'm pretty sure everybody knew. I often wished I could have saved that birthday site you made for me years ago, Jodie. I didn't have my own computer then, though.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 pm

unfortunitly tyggy most of those sites went under. The hosts stopped hosting. Thats one reason why I dont make websites anymore. I got tired of having to move them
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 am

Can't blame you - that would get old very quick.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Can't believe my littlest princess is going to be 1 year old November 8.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby girl Staci!
Happy Birthday November babies! 001-6 Happy Birthday November babies! 531978
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Aww what a cutie pie!! I know they grow up so fast! My grandson will be 5.. can you belive it? In march!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Incredible isn't it? And she turned out to be my only red hair grandchild. LOL With the exception of my oldest daughter Jennifer and oldest grandson Jonathan (both had dark hair) my kids and grandkids have been blondes. Now I have a redhead. :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Awwwww........Has she gotten to Squish - Size yet, Gramma?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 am

kids are allways squiah size Tyggy lol I love my squishies
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 am

This is true - they're all squish-sized...but somel types (read: denied squishies sometime in life)try to protect their young from squishes. I ask you, rather indignantly, whoever died from overdosing on squishins?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:43 am

DreamHrt wrote:
kids are allways squiah size Tyggy lol I love my squishies

Yepper, she is definitely squish size. Unfortunately Rebecca moved to Phoenix so I can't squish her as much as I want to. Happy Birthday November babies! 555837
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Drat, and double drat! Distance does put a damper on squishes.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Shawn is so adorably squishy and I havent squished him in almost 2 years Happy Birthday November babies! 396952 Happy Birthday November babies! 645528
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Same here with Bryce. Unfortunately it took the death of my ex husband for me to see Bryce and give him a few squishies. ~sigh~
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Here is Shawn today.. stole it off his mommys facebook
Happy Birthday November babies! Shawn1
Happy Birthday November babies! Shawn2
Happy Birthday November babies! Shawn5

Tell me he isn't squishie!!!!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

OMG...he's so adorable. Very squishie!
Back to top Go down
DothanTaylorFan

DothanTaylorFan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 am

Let me add my birthday wishes for all those who are having a birthday this month!

Happy Birthday November babies! 1688781stgacpg6ua
Back to top Go down
DothanTaylorFan

DothanTaylorFan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:19 am

Dreamhrt - those children are just beautiful!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:05 am

Jodie - I can't even BELIEVE how big he's gotten! And very squishable to boot. Are they so far then? I can't even imagine. Thank you, Dot. I just can't bring myself to type your big long name, so You got yourself a nick - hope it's okay. Let me know if you prefer something different.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday November babies!   Happy Birthday November babies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday November babies!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next