Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Oldies but goodies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Oldies but goodies Empty
PostSubject: Oldies but goodies   Oldies but goodies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Oldies but goodies Rocking_taylor

Oldies but goodies TaylorHicks029

Oldies but goodies Hottness

Oldies but goodies Normal_104296497_65eb6a6cb5_o

Oldies but goodies 61-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Oldies but goodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldies but goodies   Oldies but goodies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Oldies but goodies 1863576907 Taylor is so good-looking and really does look good in whatever pictures he is in. Can't wait to see him July 10th in Vegas. I am grabbing an extra hug if I can during the meet and greet.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Oldies but goodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldies but goodies   Oldies but goodies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm going too Crystal. I have a M&G for July 23rd. So excited!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Oldies but goodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldies but goodies   Oldies but goodies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 am

Jeesh, wished I had known you were going to Vegas also, we could have enjoyed him together. Initially my mom was going to go but has changed her mind. I had such a time having to cancel her end for the ticket, room (it was in her name) and the travel to Vegas. If I had not already booked my flight which is non-refundable I would change my ticket to the 23rd. However too much lost money involved so will stick with what I have now. Hope you have a grand time!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Oldies but goodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldies but goodies   Oldies but goodies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:59 am

I know. It would have been a blast. However I did manage to connect with another fan who lives there in Vegas. She will be going on the 23rd as well. You and I will have to share recaps, OK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oldies but goodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oldies but goodies   Oldies but goodies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oldies but goodies
Page 1 of 1