Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

I'm Not A Happy Camper At All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

I'm Not A Happy Camper At All Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not A Happy Camper At All   I'm Not A Happy Camper At All Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 pm

I'm Not A Happy Camper At All 984495496 Hi all. I read today that American Idol has picked their third judge. It is Nicki Minaj. I truly can not stand looking at this pink-headed person and feel her make-up looks ridiculous. While she may be popular with some folks, in reality she really does not have the oomph to be judging in my opinion. I was so hoping they would get somebody professional like Barry Manilow to guide our new contestants. Sadly I think the real contestants on the show are going to suffer this season as the focus will definitely be more on the judges. I wish whoever tries out the best of the luck this year as I think they will need it for sure!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Happy Camper At All   I'm Not A Happy Camper At All Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Update Time: I am now reading conflicting reports on whether Nicki is indeed the judge or not. Seems Mariah Carey is not happy about this at all. I could be wrong that Nicki is the third judge after all. Guess I jumped the gun but along with everyone else will have to wait for the definite confirmation on who it will be. Mariah wants Lenny Kravitz who might be a good choice in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Happy Camper At All   I'm Not A Happy Camper At All Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm

is randy returning? isn't he the only original judge left? I started watching the year of the Soul Patrol so i really don't know. I hear they use to have two hosts. I wonder what happen there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Happy Camper At All   I'm Not A Happy Camper At All Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 pm

In the first season Mae there were two co-hosts. Ryan Seacrest was one of them and the other was comedian Brian Dunkleman. There are conflicting reports why Brian left the show: Brian has been quoted as saying he left because of his comedic career plus he did not like the way the contestants were treated. Others say he was forced out. Ryan has never commented on what happened.

Also in the beginning they wanted four judges but could never find a suitable fourth judge which is why Randy, Simon and Paula ended up being the only judges until Kara DioGuardi joined the show. You know how many changes they have made since Paula left. As for now only Randy and Mariah Carey are confirmed judges although they are trying to make it four judges again. So far I am reading that Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban are close to signing contracts for the new season. There has also been some talk they may use guest judges instead. So far nothing is definite in regards to the third and fourth judge so guess we will find out before the new season begins in January.

Now I am hearing that Randy may not be a judge afterall. Jeesh, I wish American Idol would decide what they are going to do. Hopefully they get this judge thing out of the way before the show actually starts in January. Another question who is auditioning the hopefuls I wonder?
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Happy Camper At All   I'm Not A Happy Camper At All Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:30 pm

To be honest, I hope they don't go for the fourth judge. When it came to the judging part after a performance it was talk, talk, talk. Of nit picking on each other for stupid stuff. I'm glad to hear Randy will be back. Between him and Ryan they are the only ones keeping American Idol alive. That's my honest opinion of it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not A Happy Camper At All   I'm Not A Happy Camper At All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not A Happy Camper At All
Page 1 of 1