Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Surprising Results - 11/8/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Surprising Results - 11/8/12 Empty
PostSubject: Surprising Results - 11/8/12   Surprising Results - 11/8/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 am

Surprising Results - 11/8/12 757280Hey there. Well tonight definitely had a first as each act was told where they stood in the competition based on the voters. I will get to the numbers shortly.

We had two performances from currently popular group One Direction. I can understand why this group of five have the fans as each of their numbers were pretty good. Their songs performed were "Live While Were Young" and I think the other song was called "All These Little Things". I actually liked both songs (will have to check out their cd). What is unusual about this group is they were actually formed from the U.K. version of The X-Factor. Prior each was a solo artist on the show and like our current American show new groups were formed. These boys have sold 13 million albums so obviously it was a good idea to get these five together. One thing that did bug me however was the fact that host Khloe Kardashian kept saying they were the greatest boy band ever. She obviously does not remember the groups N'Sync or The Backstreet Boys. Lest us also not forget one of the greatest boy bands ever The Beatles. Oh well, I did like One Direction tonight.

Surprising Results - 11/8/12 412302Eleven acts were saved and I will get to their placement after I tell you who got the lowest amount of votes. They were CeCe Frey from the young adults and Jason Brock from the over 25's. Each of these people had to sing for their survival. Here is how it went down:

CeCe opts to sing the song "You Haven't Seen The Last of Me" originally by Cher. I noticed that CeCe seemed angry as she came on stage and her vocal also appeared to be full of anger and pitchy notes. She was almost screaming the lyrics towards the end. I thought this was terrible.

Jason is performing the song "Total Eclipse of The Heart". He sang it straight and sounded pretty good to my ears.

Now the judges get to choose who to send home. Demi Lovato of course chooses Jason to leave since CeCe is one of her acts. L.A. Reid opts to send CeCe home because Jason is one of his acts. Now it comes down to Britney who wants to send CeCe home. Simon opts for Jason to leave. With this deadlock it boils down to who got the lowest votes which sadly turns out to be Jason Brock. He takes his plight with grace and thanks everyone for the opportunity to be on the show.

Surprising Results - 11/8/12 664500Now comes the moment when we find out how each act placed with the voters.

Number 12 is CeCe Frey with the fewest votes of the remaining top 12. Number 11 is Arin Ray. Number 10 is Beatrice Miller. Number 9 is Lyric 145. Number 8 is Paige Thomas. Number 7 is Jennel Garcia. Number 6 is Emblem3 (this one kind of surprised me only because the girl fans are gaga over these guys). Number 5 is Fifth Harmony. Number 4 is Diamond White.

Our top 3 are Vino Alan in the third spot, Carly Rose Sonneclar in the second spot and the big surprise is Tate Stevens came in at numero uno. I felt really glad for him since he appears to be such a nice person. He definitely was surprised. Personally for myself I am jazzed that my top three were the top three.

So next week the top 12 will once again perform. No idea what the theme will be but I am looking forward to it. I have a feeling that each of the mentors will be working extra hard to get their acts in the higher numbers bracket.

I must now call this a wrap and wish you all a great week ahead. Take care!

Surprising Results - 11/8/12 957302
Back to top Go down

Surprising Results - 11/8/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: