Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 Empty
PostSubject: Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12   Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 984495496Well I am not happy with tonight's results. After the usual re-capping of the night before we welcome our hosts. Honestly I have no clue why on earth they have Khloe Kardashian as a host. Most of the time she is screwing up her wording or making a mistake on someone's name. My advice is get rid of her and keep Mario Lopez only.

We now say good evening to our judges however someone is definitely going to be eating crow on this night of results. I am looking at you Demi Lovato.

However right away we are going to find out who is the first act to be eliminated. I think it sucks that Lyric 145 is the first to go. While I am not a big rap fan I felt these three brought alot of excitement to the show. So now Simon Cowell is down to only two remaining acts.

Next we have to endure the warblings of Taylor Swift. How is this girl so popular I ask? Most of her songs sound like they are being sung by a five year old. Regardless of her 6 Grammies and 4 multiplatinum albums I think she sucks. Tonight is no exception as she sings "State of Grace".

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 182355The next nine acts can jump for joy as they are safe this week. They are Arin Ray, Vino Alan (yea), Carly Rose Sonneclar (yea), Diamond White, Tate Stevens (yea), Emblem3, Beatrice Miller, CeCe Frey (her all myself act must of worked) and Fifth Harmony.

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 248559That leaves Jennel Garcia and Paige Thomas from snooty, bored Demi Lovato's young adults category. How does that crow taste Demi?

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 88275 Hard to believe these two girls are even on the chopping block. First up is Jennel Garcia who gives us "The Reason" by Hoobastank. This was heart-breaking to watch as young Jennel could barely sing she was so emotional and on the verge of tears. The performance was awful.

Paige Thomas fared better with her renditon of "Paradise" by Coldplay. She had complete control and gave us a very good vocal performance.

Now for the moment of truth: L.A. Reid hates to do it but he opts for Jennel to go home. Britney Spears agrees. Now it is Simon's turn and he wants Demi to pick first. The judges try to get him to give his pick but he refuses until Demi picks. Demi is so torn and takes her time making a decision. Finally she opts for Paige to go. Simon then says based on what we just heard from these two he sees a star in the making and decides to send young Jennel home. Demi is mortified. I do not think Paige will be too happy being with Demi next week.

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 201170Now comes the placement of the remaining acts based on the votes. In tenth place is Paige Thomas, nineth place goes to Arin Ray, Eighth has young Beatrice Miller (she looks upset). Diamond White has dropped this week to seventh place. So has Fifth Harmony who take the sixth spot. This is crazy because CeCe Frey ends up in fifth place (voters are you nuts I ask?). Emblem3 has moved up to fourth place. So now we have the most vote-getters for the second week in a row. Vino Alan remains at third place with Carly Rose Sonneclar staying in second. Once again Tate Stevens has taken the first place. He is very thankful to the fans.

So another week of performances have come and gone. I will be back next week with my usual re-cap since this show appears to be on even though it will be Thanksgiving night.

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 322546I would like to wish each and everyone a very safe and happy Thanksgiving. Hope it is the best.

Until next time, take care all!Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 563893
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12   Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:42 pm

oh i didn't even know the x-factor was on. Let's you know how much i keep up with stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12   Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 pm

I have not been keeping up with X Factor so I don't know really what to say about all the talent on the show. Never was a huge fan of Simon or Britney. L.A. Reid (Reed) just turns me off completely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12   Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Shock Elimination - 11/15/12
Page 1 of 1