Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Down To 8 - 11/22/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 Empty
PostSubject: Down To 8 - 11/22/12   Down To 8 - 11/22/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:19 am

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 833804Hi all. Well it is another one of those results shows or Black Thursday as our contestants might say. I honestly thought the judges might give all of the contestants a pass since it was Thanksgiving but no way. It is business as usual.

Our show starts off with a welcome to hosts Khloe Kardashian-Odum and Mario Lopez. Khloe's attire looked like a sick lizard to my eyes. Mario appeared stylish but his attire reminded me of being solemn. After a re-cap of the night before we learn that next week a new video will be shown of our own Britney Spears.

I guess trying to ease the pain of who will be eliminated we see how X-Factor and Best Buy have partnered to help out Bancroft Middle School re-build a new music room. Seems this school in Los Angeles, California had their budget cut and many kids rely on learning music in this area rather than being involved in drugs or gangs. This was nice but I could think of other needy areas who could have used money to help re-build (Storm Sandy victims come to mind).

Our students from this school did get a moment of fame as they performed with our top 10 contestants. The song they sang was "Fix You" by Coldplay. I thought the choir was better at singing than our contestants overall. Another factor is the performance was too short in my opinion.

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 248559Now comes the first victim who will depart. Young, cute (lose those dimples) Arin Ray is the lowest vote-getter this week. I am saddened that he really had no opportunity to show us his all since his mentor Britney kept picking the wrong songs for him to perform. However Arin takes the news gracefully. I wish him success in his future.

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 945178Next up is the performance from Cher Lloyd who was an original contestant on the X-Factor in the U.K. Side note here as I thought this young girl's name was Cheryl as I posted on my other re-cap. Sorry. On this night she is performing the song "Oath". While it was just okay for me I think the teens will like it. She is joined by another singer/rapper but sorry did not get her name.

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 585964We now learn who is safe before we get to the two acts that have to sing for survival. They are in no particular order; Diamond White, Vino Alan, Carly Rose Sonneclar, Fifth Harmony, Tate Stevens, Paige Thomas and Emblem3.

Once again CeCe Frey finds she will have to sing for survival along with young Beatrice Miller. Beatrice is really upset and CeCe tries to comfort her before they get to their songs.

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 76735CeCe is up first with an off-key version of "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson. She does have one very good note towards the end but I could see that she is angry that she has landed in the bottom 2 again.

Beatrice can barely sing her song "White Flag" by Dido. I still think she has an usual voice but her emotions were running high as she sang. One other note before we get to the last elimination. I do think Britney sort of put young Bea at risk with the songs Brit had her sing in this competition. After all this girl is only 13 years old and should have been doing youthful pop songs.

Now the moment of truth with Demi Lovato opting to save CeCe. Britney Spears of course opts to save Beatrice. L.A. Reid hates to do it but sends Beatrice home. Simon Cowell tells Beatrice he likes her but feels this show was just not right for her at this time and sends her home. Beatrice does not take the news well and is crying. She tells her younger sisters that she is sorry she did not perform better to make it to next week. So once again CeCe Frey gets another chance to perform next week. Jeesh when is this girl leaving I wonder.

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 201170Ending the show we now see the new ranking of our remaining contestants. CeCe Frey is in 8th place. Fifth Harmony is 7th. Paige Thomas is 6th (I was surprised on this as her performance was one of the worst I felt). Coming in at 5th is Diamond White. 4th place once again goes to Emblem3 with Vino Alan staying consistent at 3rd place. Tate Stevens drops to 2nd with Carly Rose Sonneclar coming in at numero uno. I have a feeling with these rankings that Tate, Carly and Vino will be the top three in the finale. I have no problem with any of them winning as each is my top 3 at this point. Time will tell I guess.

So once again wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, I must now take my leave. Hope your week ahead is super.

Down To 8 - 11/22/12 1655439243
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Down To 8 - 11/22/12   Down To 8 - 11/22/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:56 am

when is this show on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Down To 8 - 11/22/12   Down To 8 - 11/22/12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Mae, the show airs on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. and the results are on Thursday at 8 p.m. Not sure where you live but these are the times it airs for me in Nevada.

I recommend you try to see it as they do have some pretty talented people this year.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Down To 8 - 11/22/12   Down To 8 - 11/22/12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Yep, me too. Wednesday and Thursday nights here in Tucson as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down To 8 - 11/22/12   Down To 8 - 11/22/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down To 8 - 11/22/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: