Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12   Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:55 am

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 474588Well it is another night to face the music or in this case to face the results of the votes last night. Four acts performed for our votes but only three will make it to next week's finale. Welcoming our hosts I notice that Khloe Kardashian-Odum always seems to have her dresses at the same length. Wonder if she thinks she has great legs? Mario Lopez looks as handsome as ever.

Next we welcome the judges. By the way, I read that L.A. Reid will be leaving this show. Seems he handles Epic Records and has been neglecting his business due to being a judge on the show. I do not think it is a great loss as he has shown in the past he can be quite the ass. Now I am wondering who will be his replacement. I would so love to see our own Taylor as a judge but due to Simon's past attitude that does not seem possible. If they are aiming at a younger person I think Adam Lambert would be a good choice but odds are it will be some kind of producer I think. I do know that Britney Spears has already signed up for next season although she has not brought much to this season. Hopefully Demi Lovato is a goner. Anyhow back to the show.....

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 322546Our top four get together to perform the song "Coming Home". It was nicely done overall although I could have done without the rapping segment that Emblem3 did in the number.

Another re-cap of the performances before we get to comments from each act on why winning the 5 million dollar contract is so important for them. I loved Tate Stevens comment that he did not have mommy and daddy to go back to since he is the dad and has a family to support. Keep in mind the other contestants are all basically teenagers.

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 664500A real shocker as the first act to make it to the finale are Fifth Harmony. Boy the looks on Simon Cowell and Britney Spears faces were priceless. You could tell neither of them were happy about this. This girl group is one of Simon's and he did give them hugs but overall he seemed kind of bummed that Emblem3 were not the first to be named. L.A. Reid seemed surprised but covered it well with a compliment. Britney however flat out let everyone know she was disappointed which was classless in my opinion.

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 201170Next up is someone I never heard of which is Bridget Menler who performs the song "Ready or Not". From the moment I saw her she reminded me of a young Britney Spears. She sort of looked like her and her singing ability was just so-so in my book. The song was okay but pretty much sounds like all the pop-crap that is in the music world today. In other words, nothing special.

Once again the hosts let us know that auditions for the new season are in the works. Anyone interested can send in videos of their singing ability via the internet or studio booths around the U.S. They also will be holding live auditions in Los Angeles, California (March 6th), Charlotte, South Carolina (March 19th), New Orleans, Louisana (April 18th), Long Island, New York (April 25th) and finally Denver, Colorado (May 14th).

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 451785My fave Tate Stevens is the next one to be sent to the finale. He is amazed and L.A. is happy and says he is now a country fan due to Tate Stevens.

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 534383We now get a performance from Bruno Mars who currently has the number one song on the charts. It is called "Locked Out of Heaven". This young man has had great success in his career with 50 million singles and 6 million albums sold. As for this song I think it is a great dance number. I personally really like Bruno as a singer.

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 584949Yippee, we now hear who takes the final spot in the finale and it is Carly Rose Sonenclar. I am so glad to see that Emblem3 are going home. Simon, of course is not but he thinks this group of three will have successful careers. Doubtful in my mind but L.A. has mentioned that he would sign them so it's a maybe although his other three acts from last season that he signed did not do so well. I am just glad that these three arrogant guys are gone. One last note, I was surprised that Britney Spears seemed so wooden acting upon hearing that her last teen was in the finale. Carly showed more class and let Emblem3 know that she thought they would be successful in the future.

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 833804I am glad about tonight's results although I know next week I will have to vote my fingers off for Tate Stevens because I truly want him to win. I have no doubt that Carly Rose Sonenclar will get a contract regardless of the outcome of the finale. Fifth Harmony I am not so sure about but I do know each of the five girls can sing.

So our time this week has come to an end. Sure hope you all have wonderful days ahead. Take care my friends.

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12 957302
Back to top Go down

Top 3 For Finale - 12/13/12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reality Music shows :: The X-Factor-
Jump to: