Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 Empty
PostSubject: Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13   Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 474588Our show tonight starts out with the cartoon cast of the movie "Epic" letting Ryan Seacrest know they are having a problem with the cameras. It was cute how they worked it out. Then of course the show actually begins with the welcome to our judges. Nicki Minaj seems to be trying to walk really sexy in her black dress but it does not make any difference really because she is such an ugly woman. Mariah Carey of course looks beautiful in red. Now comes our welcome to Ryan Seacrest who tells us the guest singers tonight are Lauren Alaina from season 10 and Alicia Keys who has a new song out. We will also be seeing Mariah Carey's new video. One last note is it is confirmed that this is Randy Jackson's last year on the show. A rumor has been going around that all four judges are going to be replaced for next season. I might add there will be a new season as Ryan later in the program tells us the dates and places the auditions will be taking place. I am mighty curious who the new judges will be. I know I am going to miss Randy. Okay on with the show.

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 530611Our top 3 girls now take the stage to perform the song "Who Says" by Selena Gomez. I thought the girls did a good job on the song in spite of their microphones not working at the beginning.

Then we hear that the voting public can go to the AI site to vote which type of Ford the top 2 will receive on the finale.

The Ford Fiesta Mission this week involved the girls attending a Los Angeles high school choir. The kids seemed real excited to meet these three. They all sang together on the song "Dance Our Tears Away". Sounded good to my ears.

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 875576Let me cover the guest performances before we get to the results. First to perform is Lauren Alaina. She debuts her new single "Barefoot and Buckwild" from the album of the same name. I could not get over how much weight she has lost since her season. Plus she seemed so much older than her 18 years. Her last album debuted at number two on the charts and she received an award for "Best New Artist" on the American Country Awards. This new high school graduate looked real good and I actually liked her song even though it is country.

Another performance is given by Alicia Keys who plays piano and sings "Tears Always Win". Alicia has had much success in her career. I won't go into all of it but she has sold millions of albums and is a Grammy winner too boot. I really liked her song from the "Girl On Fire" album and plan to get it.

Side notes: Jessica Sanchez is in the audience and has a new album out. She also was on the Glee show this week.

It has been confirmed that Adam Lambert will be at the finale performing a duet with one of the contestants. Not sure which one. I liked seeing his clip about how much his career has blossomed since his idol days. He is currently on tour in Singapore.

Mariah Carey's new video is shown. The song is called "Beautiful" and features a guy singer named Miguel. I thought he sounded great. Mariah of course sings a bit but overall this video seemed to be more about Mariah showing off her body. I did however like the song.

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 689238Now comes the moment we have been waiting for. Who is in the finale? Before the actual results Jimmy Iovine gives his take on the night before. He says on his choice of songs he wanted to challenge the girls. His thoughts:

Angie Miller - He feels she should have played the piano on her first song. She was good but not great even though he feels the first round went to her. He felt she did well on the judges song but believes she could have done better on the producer's pick.

Kree Harrison - The second round went to her because she had the perfect combination of emotion from her home visit and the song she performed following that clip. What Jimmy liked the most of Kree's songs from the judges and the producers was she showed attitude.

Candice Glover - He felt she was very good on both of her first songs but it was her producer's pick song that really gave her that moment to shine above all. He adds if she is not in the finale he is going home with her.

The first person who is going to the finale is Candice Glover. I was jumping up and down with her. She was so stunned and was hugging everyone. I loved this as Candice has tried out for the show three times and evidently this third time was the charm.

Next to be named is kind of a shocker and especially to Angie Miller. Kree Harrison is going to the finale with Angie being eliminated in third place. She for once shows alot of emotion about having to go home. I read that a few days ago she told a reporter she was confident she would go the distance. I personally am glad she is now gone. Angie attempts to sing her final song on the show which is Colton Dixon's "Never Gone". It is a real struggle since she is crying and can barely get the words out even when her family joins her on stage. I do believe the judges were also surprised that Angie got the boot.

I am thrilled that both Candice and Kree have made it to the finale as both are guaranteed a contract no matter who takes the title. I have no doubt that Angie will also be signed. Congrats to all of them for making it this far.

Time to wrap this up. So have a great week all. Also for those of you interested "So You Think You Can Dance" will be premiering next Tuesday. I am so looking forward to that show as well.

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 13092
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13   Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Did your favorite from this season make it to the final 2? if not who was your favorite and why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13   Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Actually Mae Candice Glover is my top girl from this season and is in the final two. She has been so consistent with her performances. I can not wait to buy her music. You might like the other person in the top 2. Her name is Kree Harrison and she is a country singer. She is also very good but I am not much into country but might buy her album depending on the songs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13   Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 2 Revealed - 5/9/13
Page 1 of 1