Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Prayers for My Daughter

Go down 
+2
tygrlllie
concertcris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Prayers for My Daughter Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:13 am

Prayers for My Daughter 795426 I am mortified to even ask for prayers but feel it is necessary as my daughter is in for major changes in her life. First of all her husband lost his job almost 6 months ago. They were deeply in debt and now all of the income resources have fallen on my daughter. She is struggling big time to make ends meet and myself and my mother have had to help financially on several occasions. I presently have been buying extra food for the family, diapers and formula for their baby and also pay half of a medical bill monthly so they will not garnish her wages.

Could life get worse well yes it can. This morning her husband was arrested for drunk driving. This is a blow because of two things: he watches their son to save on the babysitting costs and even worse is we found out he has a $50,000 felony warrant on him from the state of Oregon. He is going to be sent there for that one. My daughter did not know of this past problem and now wonders how many other things are in his past. She is realizing she is going to have to end the marriage in order to protect her two kids from further problems that may occur from her husband's past. We already know he owes back taxes and back child support.

Needless to say I am going to have to help her get back on track and also with the babysitting until she can get a permanent sitter. She already has figured out she is going to have to file bankruptcy for her debts. My god this is such a mess, I just can not tell you what else she is up against. Anyway, please say a prayer for her. I thank you for this.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Good night, CC! Of course she's added to our prayers in our house. I can't imagine what all of you are going through. Has she looked into WIC for the baby's food needs? As well as any other agencies to help?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Yes i keep her and you in my prayers and thoughts.
WIC is a good suggestion. She also if you haven't already try to get some help from the local churches. Often they keep money and food and such aside to help out those in need.

And i don't mean to be a ass however since she knew he was behind on child support that should have been a big huge red flag to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanks for your prayers. Mae we did not find out any of the problems about the child support or back taxes until after they were married and yes he is a smooth talker. She loves him, what can I say and frankly speaking my whole family tried to talk her out of marrying him but she did not listen. We knew little to nothing about him in the beginning and then she got pregnant with her youngest son so we all just shut up. I wish I had not but did so because he does have some good qualities.

My daughter is already on WIC and just applied for child care help and food stamps. This is alot to work out but hopefully with God's help we will get through it. Thanks for your prayers once again.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Im so sorry for all this happening hon. If she applys for welfair then they will pay for a sitter for her while she works.. just a thought...
what state is she in?
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 pm

I am sooooo sorry for all you both are going through, thank god she has you in her life!
You are in my prayers, may God guide you both through this....I hope you find comfort in knowing that you are in our hearts and in his hands!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm

OMG! CC, you and your daughter are both in my prayers. Having three daughters myself I can just imagine the stress and emotional crap she is going through. Sounds like she is taking the right steps to keep her young ones protected. Yay!! I'll pray hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for My Daughter   Prayers for My Daughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers for My Daughter
Page 1 of 1