Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

my unborn grand-daughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

my unborn grand-daughter Empty
PostSubject: my unborn grand-daughter   my unborn grand-daughter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:41 am

I have a dilema here. My youngest daughter Rebecca is seven months pregnant with her first baby. Her so-called boyfriend isn't being very supportive. When she calls me I can hear him in the background yelling and screaming at her. He calls her names and accuses her of all kinds of things. It's putting a tremendous amount of stress on her. She has missed her last two doctors appointments because of him and his bullshit excuses for not taking her. She can't drive herself or that wouldn't be an issue. Because of all the stress he has put Rebecca through she started having contractions late Sunday night. According to what she told me they got so bad she ended up in the emergency room. The doctors were able to stop the labor but now are very concerned about the baby's heart beat. She is going into the hospital tomorrow for two or three days of observation. If all goes well, Rebecca can most likely go home. If not they will end up inducing labor. This means the baby will be two months premature. Please keep Rebecca and her baby in your prayers. I truly want her first experience as a mother to be the best possible.

~love and hugs~
Denise
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: my unborn grand-daughter   my unborn grand-daughter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm

That is so sad. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: my unborn grand-daughter   my unborn grand-daughter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am

Thank you Mickeyl. I've haven't heard anything so I taking it as a positive that things are OK. You know the old saying...."no news is good news".
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my unborn grand-daughter   my unborn grand-daughter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my unborn grand-daughter
Page 1 of 1