Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........

Go down 
+2
TaysLadybug
tygrlllie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Empty
PostSubject: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:52 am

I've been putting this off, because the words are all jumbled up in my brain and thinking right now hurts. I don't want this to be real, I guess, and writing it all down makes it all too real for me. Forgive me if it gets all muddled.
This is Chelena Blount.

Runaround - Atlantic City - Taylor Hicks from edjorg on Vimeo.

Known as NuChik or HicksHersheysKiss (her contention was that with all us "white bread," Tay could use a little chocolate God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ 322546 ) or Choco by those who loved her best, Chelena was called home to be with Our Father yesterday morning.
I wish I had words to tell you how funny and how sweet this lady really was. She was always at hand to guide you through a crisis of faith, her smile could light up Las Vegas, her sense of fun and adventure were legion, her loyalty unparallelled, her heart knew no limit, and her sense of justice and fairness a tribute to her Daddy's teachings. Put simply, Chelena was a class act in a class all her own. To say the mold was broken would be putting it mildly. In hundreds of thousands of little ways and big ways, Chelena let everyone around her know just how beloved they were by her.
Primarily a Leggie, Chelena was well known and liked by most everybody who knew her. And since most of the Legs bunch are tarred with the same brush because of jealousy and fear and pain and anger and hurt...that's saying a lot.
I have many wonderful memories of Chelena, many things she'd done for me or someone I love that amaze me, many incredible stories that make my heavy heart smile today. And my heart is heavy, because I know it's going to be a long time until I see my heart sister and wonderful friend again. But I know she's there - watching over me and mine, with a love so pure and generous...I only hope I can do her proud.
Father,
You know why I've come. You know these words are killing me, Father. I trust You, understand that You had a special mission You needed a special angel for, and You couldn't have picked anyoe better for the job than Chelena, that's true. But Father, if you could...let her know we loved her. Make sure she knows how very deeply she's touched our lives, changed us, transformed us, and brought us ever closer to You. Give us Strength and Peace and Grace like hers. Give us Love Everlasting in her heart. Give her Memories of us and remind her that we'll be there to Claim her when our Time comes. Love her, Father, in our absense and our presense. And Father? Another hug would be really, really nice. Blees her and Keep her.
Amen

Chelena -
I know you can read my words. I miss you, my friend. God, how I miss you. My heart just aches with it, I can't close my eyes without seeing your smile, can't hear music without hearing your voice lifted in song, and feel you near me when I rest. I love you so much. I'm sad to see you leave me behind for now, but I know I'll be seeing you again soon. Save me a spot? I love you.
~tyggy

Sing with me guys. If I can do it, and I sound like a braying jackass, I know you can...
Bind us together, Lord,
Bind us together-
With chords that-
Cannot be broken.
Bind us together, Lord-
Bind us together,
Oh bind us together with love.

There is only one God -
There is only one King.
There is only one body.
That is why we sing.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:26 am

Chiana that was soooooooooo beautiful you sure know how to say the right words. I wish i could put words together like that.

Jodie thats a Beautiful memorial to Chelena in maim prayer page :)
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 am

What happened to the Memorial pic of Chelena?
Back to top Go down
Snowbaby

Snowbaby

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:52 am

Tyg...as always, you have the words that touch our hearts and speak these words as beautiful as you are.

The Lord has given you a gift....Thank you for sharing it with us!!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Snowbaby wrote:
Tyg...as always, you have the words that touch our hearts and speak these words as beautiful as you are.

The Lord has given you a gift....Thank you for sharing it with us!!

I so agree! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 pm

I 3rd that emotion we all love you tyggy pooh God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ 222429 God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ 32193 God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ 957302

BTW I found the memorial pic i need a nap bbl
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

I know how hard that was for you my friend and you did it beautifully as always. I am so happy us leggies are not the ones who have to give her memorial speach.. I dont think any of us could without breaking down. I pray long and hard for her family and all those who love her. Such a special soul. Rare to say the least.. I know she is sitting with GOD where she always wanted to be
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:51 pm

It was hard, and I agree - I'm pretty sure I couldn't do it up in front of everybody without completely falling to peces. I barely managed it just typing! But thanks for your kind words, everybody. They do help ease the pain.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 pm

As long as I can give my girls, my sisters, my friends a kind word that will ease some of the pain....I feel I've done good.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm

You do.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:32 pm

knowing I have friends like all of you, makes my life easier to bare.. I have lost so many in such a short time. My step dad, my ex husband.. and now Chelena.... I dont know what I would do without all of you..
I love u all so much
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:03 pm

God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ 66929 Beautiful words and a wonderful tribute to Chelena. Thank you for sharing and how wonderful that she got the opportunity to sing with her idol.

I am sure she is smiling down from heaven knowing how many cared for her.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

I'm pretty positive she's not leaving us behind. Oh, she might choose spend the day with her Dad and stuff, or go ask Jesus a ouple questions here and there, but if I need her, I know she's right there.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:01 pm

her heart is big and strong, she left her imprint on all those around her. That imprint is everywhere. Shining on us as a reminder of the person we all love and serving as a little voice of who we all should be...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 am

This Thankgiving we should give thanks the opportunity we all had of meeting her, getting to know her and having her a part of our lives whether great or small. Her impact on us was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........   God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God needed an angel, Tay needs a new backup singer........
Page 1 of 1