Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

August birthday celebrations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

August birthday celebrations Empty
PostSubject: August birthday celebrations   August birthday celebrations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm

The end of summer is coming faster than I care to think of. However, it doesn't stop me from wishing everyone a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for the month of August. Have a wonderful celebration!

August birthday celebrations 35811 ....HAPPY BIRTHDAY from everyone here at the Souls Board Forum. Love y'all!

August birthday celebrations Happy

Birthday shout outs to Frank (Aug 1), Stan (Aug 8), Amanda (Aug 9), Dana (Aug 17) and my mom (Aug 31)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: August birthday celebrations   August birthday celebrations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 pm

August birthday celebrations 322546 Just had to add my birthday wishes also even though I am a big late. Hope all the August birthdays have a grand day! Shout out to my brother (August 18th).

August birthday celebrations 214452 August birthday celebrations 639879 August birthday celebrations 619367
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: August birthday celebrations   August birthday celebrations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 pm

thanks 4 the B-day wishes

happy B-day to mom and brothers and all the august b-days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August birthday celebrations   August birthday celebrations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August birthday celebrations
Page 1 of 1