Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Audition #4 - 9/20/12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Audition #4 - 9/20/12 Empty
PostSubject: Audition #4 - 9/20/12   Audition #4 - 9/20/12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Audition #4 - 9/20/12 322546 Hi there. Tonight's show had some terrific singers, some bad ones, drama and a huge storm that brought tons of rain (some managed to seep through onto the judges), thunder, lightening and even knocked out the systems at the audition place for the contestants.

Our show of course continues the search for a 5 million dollar singer. More scenes and comments as we prepare to hear the first singer of the night in this fast-paced hour. Before that can happen we once again see sort of a vacant town as the judges head to the audition place in Greensboro, North Carolina. You are probably wondering why the town appears so vacant, well seems thousands showed up to audition. Simon shows his nice side by stopping at a place called Jake's to get some real southern food for the rest of the judges. Grits anyone?

Now that the opening of the show is over, let's get to the talent:

Audition #4 - 9/20/12 57823 The first guy up looks like a 90's rapper with his coif and clothes. Demi Lovato loves his look. Willie Jones is a 17 year old cutie for sure. Now comes the big surprise to the audience and the judges; he performs a country western song by Josh Turner called "Your Man". His deep voice reminds me quite a bit of Scotty McCreery. Very impressive start to the show with the judges happily giving this young man four yeses.

Audition #4 - 9/20/12 412302 After viewing a terrible audition by an older guy named Kalvin (did not get the last name because I was looking at his toothless mouth), we see a cute and fashionable young girl named Julia Bullock who is 18 years old. Seems she was in a band and just recently broke up with one of the band members named Christian who is so cute. The band knows she is good but are not happy she is going solo. Poor Christian who still has feelings for Julia watched her audition with a stony face throughout. Julia opts to sing "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster The People. She does really well and the judges are sending her through to the next rounds. Her band looked deflated at this news.

Audition #4 - 9/20/12 984495496 Now comes Krysten Colon who luckily gets two chances to perform. Her first effort is "Don't You Remember" by Adele. Her voice was shaking and Simon stops her after a few bars. He feels the singing is too copy-cat and sends her backstage to get a different song and try to make it her own. Later she returns as the storm outside is in full swing. This time around she is singing Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing". Sadly she sounds pretty bad while the thunder explodes outside. This brings an omen for the judges who give her four no votes. She is really angry about their decision and goes backstage to throw a true temper tantrum. Her throwing the chairs around prompts security to try to get her out of the building. While her mom apologizes for the outburst we see Krysten running out into the storm. This chick would have never made it into the business with a temper like that I think.

Audition #4 - 9/20/12 875576 Our last contestant who gets four yeses is 36 year old Jeffrey Gutt who is a single dad. He impresses the audience, the judges and even me who had chills happening while he performed "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen. True this song has sort of been overdone on these reality shows but I must say Jeffrey did it so well with a rock vibe like Bon Jovi. I loved it! After he has made it through his young son Talon runs on stage to give dad a huge hug. Pretty emotional and I could feel the tears welling up.

Of course we see a variety of quick scenes from some truly awful singers along the way but I won't mention any names.

Audition #4 - 9/20/12 201170 Wow, I am truly loving the over 30 group this season and will certainly hate to see any of them be eliminated. Scenes of next week look like more good singing but also alot of angry people who do not make it on the show.

Until next time, have a great week ahead and take care! Audition #4 - 9/20/12 1655439243
Back to top Go down

Audition #4 - 9/20/12
Page 1 of 1