Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

AI site

Go down 
+4
wietzema
concertcris
tygrlllie
Taysiah
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

AI site Empty
PostSubject: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Well i finally join up for the AmericanIdol.com so i can leave messages.
When you are in there look for Blowing Harp cause that is me.
AI site 600701 AI site 600701 AI site 600701 ❤ AI site 839840 :kisses: clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Congrats. I don't go there, but enjoy yourself.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:19 pm

why don't you go there??
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:30 pm

AI site 833804 Congrats mae, have fun. I do go there but I do have some things over there that I do not like. First, if you express a honest opinion and whomever does not like it, they can have you banned which I have been banned once because I said something about Sanjaya that someone did not like. Had to create a whole new name and e-mail to get back on. So please be careful and tactful.

Another factor I do not like is that some people over there strike me as mean and vindictative. Others are so into their favorites that they leave no leeway for anyone having done well on a particular performance. Another thing that bothers me is I can not be totally honest about what I think. Again, you really have to watch what you say and how you say it.

While I like this show because it has introduced us to some great talent I am still mad as all get out on how they have treated some of the idols especially our Taylor. I do still watch but not with the same excitement I once had.

Anyway, try to enjoy the boards.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:22 am

Honestly, Mae? Time. I just don't have enough time to spend places I am not entirely comfortable with being. I understand it's a great plce though. Has it's drawbacks, as Cris pointed out, but still and all - good place.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:18 am

mae I seen you there did you see me?? I posted in a couple of the same threads, concertcris is very right about AI, sometime you can post a very innocent post and get jumped on big time for it. Just ask me I know. You will aslo notice that if you go into Taylors threads that it's very clicky in most cases. I've been going over there for almost 2 years and now spend most of my time there in either GD or Off Topics. And even in those there are some that are just looking for an arugment, One other thing, Not everyone loves Taylor like we do and you'll see that, if any of the past idols are to be bashed or dissed it will be Taylor first, So viewing all this why do I go there yet?? Sure wish I knew ha..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Sandi, you are so right about people looking for an argument. One of the topics in general discussion was regarding a professional against an amateur. I mentioned how I do not think that people that once had a contract should be allowed to audition and this one person wants to have this big discussion with me why I think the way I do. After all, the way they put it is like I am some kind of idiot who needs to be reasoned with, etc. This is what I mean about people being mean, argumentative and honestly they consider their opinions the best no matter what. For me, it is just not worth pursuing the conversation. I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion but I do not think I need to have a big debate over every subject like some of them do over there.

Needless to say I do not go over there much anymore. And like you I get sick of seeing Taylor dissed at every opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm

All the reasons you guys pointed out is the exact reason I don't go there. I haven't been there since the end of Season 5 and probably stopped posting during Season 5. Too many arguments and too many people looking for fights and also you can't really express what you really want to say without getting banned or jumped on for your opinion whether it be good or bad.

I like everyone to be friends so that is why I don't like it there. I go read every once in a great while but haven't signed in forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:12 pm

American Idol website is a joke and a half.   They said to say something nice about your worse contestant and i did and got kick out.   I guess your worse contestant can't be Clive's pet Chris Daughtry.   Now if my posting had cursing\swearing, sexual overtunes, threatening message, degrading him that would be different however that wasn't the case.  I don't understand that.  

Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:06 pm

AI site 412302 mae. As mentioned before it can be a real headache over at that site. I hardly ever post on any topic unless I am extremely careful not to say anything negative about any of the idols. The mods over there are definitely brutal as well as some of the people who frequent the site.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:45 pm

The AI site is the AI site, I spend most of the time I go over there in either Off Topics or GD, I do go look at the picture thread in the season 5 folder but haven't posted there in awhile. As far as the GD, it can be very touchy sometime, It depends on which mod is covering which thread, sometime the bad thread goes on for days and the next time it's deleted in a heart beat. Some of the mods are ok and are trying to migle with the posters and even starting threads themself. which is different for me, I've been told that there are some that are Chris fans and won't let anyone say anything negative about Chris, I don't believe that but hey what do I know?
Mae did you get banned? I"ve only been banned once in almost 2 years but there are some that are banned every other week, I have Steve's email address if you want to write him and ask him to let you back in, just let me know ok..
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:35 pm

I believe I got banned because they said to say something nice about your least-favorite judge, contestant, and performance.

Simon-though he does make me laugh and that is a good thing.    Contestants-season 1-4 didn't watch.  Season5-Chris Daughtry though he is a good singer.   Season6 - Sundance Head and Blake Lewis - Blake is a good beat boxxer, and Sundance is a cool name.

Worse performance - seasons1-4 didn't watch and season5 Elliot on Elvis night - though he did pick the best Elvis song.

Season 6- Blake Lewis on BonJovi night though if it was a beat boxxing conpetition he would of won, all of Sundance's performance though i think he really try to do his best.

And why i believe i was banned was i was honest enough to say Chris Daughtry was my least favorite contestant of Season five.    Which is the truth he was my least favorite at the time and he still is.  

I really don't understand why the mods ask questions and then get mad when someone answers them honestly. 

Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 am

Sorry that happened mae, It sounds like you didn't post anything wrong, that's what that site was suppose to be about but I do known that if anything negative is posted about either Chris or Taylor they tend to remove the post becuase it brings in all the bassers and it's one big fight, they've tried to reason with these guys but it doesn't work so they just remove the post. If you were banned it's usually only for a day or so. I'd check back tomorrow and or Tuesday I'd bet that you'll be reinstated soon. They are tighting the boards some right now because of all the new fans that will be on there.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:42 am

You wont catch me going there (scary).. I
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:18 am

ok i will wait and see what happens.
stupid though that i can't even answer a question honestly with being banned. I mean if they don't want to know why did they ask. Then again those that cried the loudest for freedom of speech is those that censor others they don't agree with. How is that freedom of anything??
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:28 pm

And that is why is is call the "scary place"
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:16 pm

But mae, they want you to answer the question in the way they want to hear it. They don't want an honest answer, but rather an honest anwer that won't ruffle anyones feathers. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:25 pm

I did meet a lot of great people there though that I do still talk to occasionally.

I never left the Taylor boards when I went there. It was really harsh what others that weren't fans of Taylor were saying and I didn't like the 'feel' of it at all. It upset me and I never voiced my opinion 'cause I didn't want to get banned.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:34 pm

wietzema wrote:
The AI site is the AI site, I spend most of the time I go over there in either Off Topics or GD, I do go look at the picture thread in the season 5 folder but haven't posted there in awhile. As far as the GD, it can be very touchy sometime, It depends on which mod is covering which thread, sometime the bad thread goes on for days and the next time it's deleted in a heart beat. Some of the mods are ok and are trying to migle with the posters and even starting threads themself. which is different for me, I've been told that there are some that are Chris fans and won't let anyone say anything negative about Chris, I don't believe that but hey what do I know?
Mae did you get banned? I"ve only been banned once in almost 2 years but there are some that are banned every other week, I have Steve's email address if you want to write him and ask him to let you back in, just let me know ok..

yes i would like Steve address so i can get back in - thanks that will be great
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:13 pm

here ya go mae. I'm suprised they haven't let you in yet without having to email them, the mods must be busy or something ha..steve.brock@prospero.com>,
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:42 am

i email steve early so hopefully i will be unbanned soon
do you think i will hear back from him if i am unbanned??
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:30 am

You should, Well they won't tell you that you are unbanned but he normally emails in answer to your email and than at least he knows about it. I was banned for two days one time, so you should be able to get in now. Don't understand why you are still not getting in, but maybe Steve can help with that. Good luck, let me know what you find out.
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:31 am

Geez, I'm glad I never went to the AI site even once to post. Good luck Mae, you've got guts. 🆒
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:13 am

mae, I forgot to add that Steve (from AI mod) answers emails at night, when I emailed him it was the next NIGHT like 3:00am that it was answered. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

AI site Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI site   AI site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 2:24 am

i email him twice and no answer
i tryed setting password and nothing
so i guess i aint welcome there cause Clive's pet isn't my favorite
Back to top Go down