Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Problems With The Site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Problems With The Site  Empty
PostSubject: Problems With The Site    Problems With The Site  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 am

Problems With The Site  984495496 Hi Jodie. I was not sure where to post this. It seems lately when I try to post a re-cap, internet explorer comes on and says they have encountered a problem with the site and deletes my entire post before I can send it. I am not sure if the problem lies with my computer or with the site itself. Just wondering if you can check it out on your end. This just started happening in the last couple of weeks as I have had no problem before that. I must say this is frustrating to say the least. I will see if my daughter can check out my end however I really have no problems otherwise in posting. It just seems to be in the American Idol section.

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Problems With The Site    Problems With The Site  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Hmm that is weird. I will look into it. All the topics are set up the same way though. So if it is mainly in the AI section.. I am thinking your computer has a thing about the show and does not want you to do a re cap on it lol will check it out hon!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Problems With The Site    Problems With The Site  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:56 pm

well it seemed to work for me. I am not sure what is going on. Maybe try cleaning out your Internet Cashe.. if your not sure how to do this let me know I can help you
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems With The Site    Problems With The Site  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems With The Site
Page 1 of 1