Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08 Empty
PostSubject: Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08   Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:40 am

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/4267

According to a source close to singer Katharine McPhee, the 23-year-old American Idol runner-up was married to her boyfriend, actor Nick Cokas in a ceremony in Los Angeles on Saturday.

In September, OK! was the first to reveal that Kat and Nick, who 19 years older than his new bride, were engaged. And only a few weeks ago, the singer confessed to OK! that she was desperately trying to get in shape for the wedding.

"I do 20 to 30 minutes of cardio three times a week if I’m lucky, four times if I’m really lucky," Katherine told OK!'s Red Carpet Confidential blog. "I just started doing lunges with dumbbells, and I just started doing shoulder stuff, arm stuff, back stuff.”

Another source's quotes.

More details...

Singer-actress Katharine McPhee married producer Nick Cokas on Saturday in Beverly Hills, her rep Justin Gray Stone confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

The 23-year-old American Idol season five runner-up and Cokas, 42, exchanged vows in a late afternoon ceremony at Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church.

"(Nick) is the love of my life," McPhee gushed to PEOPLE. "This is a once in a lifetime occasion and everything is just perfect."

McPhee wore a strapless ivory Manuel Mota gown and Neil Lane jewels (diamond and platinum chandelier earrings and diamond and platinum bracelets), while Cokas wore an Armani tuxedo. Fellow season five Idol contestants Kellie Pickler and Mandisa were among the 305 guests on hand for the nuptials.

McPhee and Cokas met in 2005 when they performed in a Los Angeles theater production of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. Their union began as a friendship and blossomed when McPhee auditioned for American Idol later that year.

The two quietly got engaged last year when Cokas presented her with a custom-designed round brilliant cut platinum and diamond engagement ring.

McPhee recently wrapped filming the Anna Faris comedy I Know What Boys Like

Check out next week's PEOPLE magazine for exclusive coverage and wedding pictures!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08   Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:01 am

cheers Congrats to Kat and her new husband. Hopefully it will be a happy union. I know he is quite a bit older than her but in all honestly I also like older men. My hubby was 13 years older than me and our marriage was a solid one except for all the problems we had with his kids from a prior marriage and sometime my girls. Now that he is gone I have no interest in getting involved again because he was my true soulmate. I kind of think that is how Kat feels also.

I wonder how she will do with this new movie considering her cd did not go as well as expected.

Anyhow best of luck to her and her new hubby.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08   Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:39 am

ah heck age is just a number and all though he doesn't look like what I would expect Kat to be with, looks are only skin deep as well right? The older guys are wiser and more settled. I so as well with them both well and think she made a wise move. I guess even the married do have music and acting lives don't they? I guess we'll all find out how her acting will do in time huh??
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08   Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:25 am

Love is never wrong. Kat and Nick - my best wishes go out to you both and hopes that there will be joy lifting you and those you love high.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08   Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat McPhee Got Married Today 2-2-08
Page 1 of 1