Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Because I Want My Voice Heard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RagsQueen

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Because I Want My Voice Heard Empty
PostSubject: Because I Want My Voice Heard   Because I Want My Voice Heard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:52 pm

"Because I Want My Voice Heard" It's been two years since we heard Taylor Hicks use that expression. And we've heard his voice a lot since then, including today when he gave us an update on what's been going on with him. But I wanted to go back to the beginning for myself at least, back to that first night, and relive those special moments, like the first time.....

http://ragsqueen.blogspot.com/2008/02/because-i-want-my-voice-heard.html

Comments at the blog are welcome & encouraged!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Because I Want My Voice Heard   Because I Want My Voice Heard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:52 am

;) Hey there. Interesting rewind of our guy and always nice to see over and over. Thanks for posting it!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Because I Want My Voice Heard   Because I Want My Voice Heard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:09 am

Love the walks down memory lane, Thanks so much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because I Want My Voice Heard   Because I Want My Voice Heard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Because I Want My Voice Heard
Page 1 of 1