Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast Empty
PostSubject: Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast   Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:04 pm

http://wlso.fm/wordpress/archives/976

WLSO.FM is a music blog with wonderful podcasts every day. Lately the owner of the blog Uncle Shag has been playing Taylor's music. Monday he played Taylor's version of Texas Flood that was sent to him by one of Taylor's fans. Click on the link above to listen to the podcast with Texas Flood.

Uncle Shag doesn't play Taylor's music every day, but he plays it pretty often. He also plays Bo Bice and a lot of artists I have really been enjoying. I left him a comment last week that he might want to check out Charlie A"Court one of my favorite new discoveries and Uncle Shag played one of his songs today and Sunday.

You can also go back to the previous podcasts to find ones with Taylor's music.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast   Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:05 pm

Thanks for the info!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Taylor's music is being featured on WLSO.FM podcast
Page 1 of 1