Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Truth about Taylor's Bunny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

The Truth about Taylor's Bunny Empty
PostSubject: The Truth about Taylor's Bunny   The Truth about Taylor's Bunny Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:01 pm

On the Boogie from
Bluzkat

Being 15 years old is NOT easy these days. Especially when you are a guy wanting to take your girl out for a movie and a burger and fries afterwards.

Our sweet Soul Man was broke, in love, but frustrated because he wanted to take his high school sweetheart out on a special date. He called his beloved Grandmother for advice. Mrs. Joni had a wonderful suggestion for him to make money and have fun at the same time.

Hence, the big white rabbit was born! For several weeks Taylor endured the hot, sweaty and often blinding bunny suit just so he could make the kids smile, at times cry and of course make a few bucks to reach his goal.

The day came when sweet Tay got his "bunny pay check" but he couldn't get the check cashed. He went into panic mode and was soon "hopping" around town to collect his "golden egg". He finally found his way to the bank where his Grandmother was well known. Mrs. Joni had to call the bank and give a detailed description of Taylor so he could get his check cashed. (He was one happy bunny)

Taylor did make that date a success and many more of them throughout high school with the same girl.

If you are wondering where this wonderful story is going, it's simple to see....Taylor was taught at a very young age where work ethics, dedication and hard work leads. He's not kidding when he said "Slow and steady wins the race".

Taylor continues on today with these values and because of this, he will continue being a huge success.

Hop on sweet Soul Man....your golden egg is waiting for you.

**This story is true and not fiction. It was given to me by his Grandmother to share with his supporters this Easter season**

http://excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=113286&threadid=1452272
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

The Truth about Taylor's Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth about Taylor's Bunny   The Truth about Taylor's Bunny Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:26 am

Hee, I like to think I would have been enormously flattered that someone would think so highly of me and want to care for me enough so as to work for my benefit - even if all it was was a hamburger, fries, and chocalate shake. I tell you true, guys, that's class and any lady would be very lucky to be cherished by this man.
~tyg
Back to top Go down

The Truth about Taylor's Bunny
Page 1 of 1