Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor inspired at the age of 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor inspired at the age of 4 Empty
PostSubject: Taylor inspired at the age of 4   Taylor inspired at the age of 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:13 am

Another inspiring story from Joni. On the Boogie.
As early as 4 years old Taylor was exploring his career options and knew he HAD TO BE THE BOSS.

His favorite past time was to role play and of course he always had a willing partner....his loving Grandmother, Mrs. Joni. They would always find something interesting to do with the rule being: Taylor was ALWAYS the Boss.

One day Mrs. Joni asked Taylor what he wanted to do. He said "Let's play patient and Dentist". (wonder where he got that idea?) Of course Mrs. Joni knew she would be the one sitting in the chair.

Mrs. Joni leaned back into her chair and allowed "Dr. Taylor" to professionally examine her teeth and clean them. Afterwards, he looked at her and said very seriously: "Take 2 asprin and call me in the morning".

http://excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=113286&threadid=1454257
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor inspired at the age of 4   Taylor inspired at the age of 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:35 am

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! I did that kind of thing too, growing up. But it seems he never got over having to be in control of where he was going. Great sense of determination.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor inspired at the age of 4   Taylor inspired at the age of 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Great story, loved it, that's the kind of grandma I want to be,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor inspired at the age of 4   Taylor inspired at the age of 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor inspired at the age of 4
Page 1 of 1