Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! Empty
PostSubject: Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks!   Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Here is the TMZ article that I mentioned in another thread, I do not have a link for it but this is the whole thing ha.. Not to sure just how good information coming from TMZ is but here it is just the same.

Posted Mar 6th 2008 1:25PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned the recording industry has no interest -- at least for now -- in the "American Idol" girls. Their focus is exclusively on two male contestants.

Well-connected record industry sources tell TMZ the major publishers (including Sony and Warner) have already set their sights on David Archuleta and David Hernandez. The record publishers have already told their songwriters to write songs specifically for David-squared, whether they win or not.

Sources say this is the earliest publishers have ever committed to the contestants.

Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! David2

Filed under: American Idol
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks!   Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:35 am

woo hoo I kind of already posted on this. But it would be great for both Davids to already be considered possible success stories. Sometimes I think going independent is the only way to go as then you have the control. Look how great Elliott Yamin has done.

Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! 600701 Now if only our Taylor would hurry up and get out his next cd and that DVD I want so badly! Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! 322546
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks!   Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 am

That's great that no matter what these two guys are going to record. Wooo Hooo. They ended up being two of my favorites anyway so I'll be looking out for cds by both of them. It worked for Elliot so...why not!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks!   Record Execs: Screw the "Idol" Chicks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1